C36. Spill It Now

Beam POV

"Oh god...oh god...oh my god!
I can't breathe...I really can't breathe...!"
I rumbling all these nonsense as I am gasping for air when Forth enter our room.

He is probably here to fetch me already, giving me more reason to have these difficulty in taking in air.

I knew, I only briefly excuse myself from him and his mother earlier and they're probably thinking that I would be back in a heartbeat; but to be honest I hastily excused myself so I can drown myself in a tub of embarrassment.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find one and I don't want to be a headline in drowning myself in the mere sink. So I tried to make myself more or less presentable hoping that I can redeem myself.

However, my self confidence was wash off in the shower also. I just can't bring myself to go back out. Instead, I am here having a severe panic attacks on how can I face his mom again?!

Arrghh! *Stupid self!
How long did it take me to expose my audacious side to her? Probably less than 20 minutes?

I could only scoff to myself in disbelief.
To think, I am a deans lister and top of my class. For someone who has an IQ like mine I should have known better and showed her my refined side. But nope. Not me.

I choose my least appealing quality to make up for her first impression and certainly by doing so. Me, Beam Baramee, definitely did not disappoint her.

For one, I was "so ever~" prepared for our first meeting, I smell like a perfect overall combination of sweat and remnants of my yesterday's alcohol escapades. I could barely keep a straight face as I pray she wouldn't smell my awesome body odor as she hugged and kissed me earlier.

Then, Fudge~~
She noticed my raft first and foremost...
In all of the things this place could offer.
Beautiful beach, view and a lot more.
It was my raft for heavens sake!

Good thing she didn't ask why I was building one but I could only imagine what are the things going over her mind as she tries to be cordial about it. To a point of even complimenting my handywork and even suggesting some ways on how I can make sure it will float.

But!

It's not the reason why I wanted to hide from her forever. As a matter of fact, everything that I mentioned earlier is least embarrassing compared to what went on after.

I felt my face burning again remembering how I even thought that Forth's mom would come all this way to help him prank me?

     "Pruffft haha...We? Married...?
      Hell NO auntie...Haha..." I pointed at   
     myself and  Forth while shaking my head
     laughing my heart out when she said her
     best wishes.

      But my laugh started to grow faint as
      I saw her smile fading. Her face is  
     painted with confusion and then it   
     became emotionless; making me   
     chocked hard.

      There is no question now that she is   
      indeed Forth's mother. They have a
     pretty similar feel whenever they are
     damm right serious and just like Forth
     she's is absolutely scary too.

     Then my brain begun erupting some
     flahbacks and little bits of missing  
     informations came rushing back into my
     brain. I suddenly realized this is not a
     joke anymore.