C17. Face It Twice

Forth POV

"BEAM BARAMEEEEE!!!!!" I shouted my lungs out to the person on the phone!

"For--thhh?!" Kit asked on the other line.

"Where the fucked...?!"

Tut..tut..tut..tut!

Kit immediately hang up before I finished saying a word. I tried calling him again...But...

The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area...please try your call later...The number you have dialed...

I cleanched my other fist as I ended the call. These two better hide their tails! I'll really take my precious time amputating their limbs!

I tried calling Kit again but his phone is already turned off.

"Those pricks....!"

How dare them anger me like this?! Given my character and considering my natural nature as a wolf...no matter how much they tried to get on my nerves...I've been nice to both of them...!

Especially that Kitkat!

If I have no doubt that he and Beam are just friends, I won't manage the fury everytime they are together. But he shouldn't be so sure once he cross that line...He would be like those unfortunate people who tasted how savage I am when I'm possessed with anger and jealousy. I will not regret anything and even enjoy making these pitiful beings suffer...

But because of Beam, I try to give some control. Yet those two are really testing my limits!

Kid me not! I'll make them see today.

Especially Beam! He surely does know how to moan! But he will surely regret once I show him that I'm someone you shouldn't play around. Only a few saw how savage I can be, but his day may be tonight. I do act violently but only to people around who usually deserve it!

And if he indeed had....! GRrrRrr....
I'll grind not only his meat...
I'll the chop also the person giving him pleasure.

As I ponder on the situation I was in.
I then saw Phana coming out of the bar.
He scanned the parking lot till he finally saw me leaning on my bike, before he quickly paced beside me.

"Sorry Forth I tried calling Kit but he probably turned off his phone!" Phana sighed in frustration.

"But I called your gang and they are already looking for them all over...Everything's going to be alright Forth!"

"OF COURSE EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT..!"
I shouted at him. "As a matter of fact they gave me an impression that they are quite enjoying themselves!"

"You know where they are?" He asked.

"NO! But Hobbit is moaning on the phone!!!!" I snapped at him.

"Moaning....??!!" He said in disbelief.

He frowned at me while he is thinking very deeply. After a heartbeat he asked.

"What kind of moaning are we talking about? Like Oohhh baby give me more...or AaaAHHH get off me kind of moan?"
He asked me dumbly while waving his arms up stupidly!

"Because you could tell by his voice!"
As if I can't tell a man is having a pleasure or not. Not that innocent! I wanted to shout on his face but his question is aggravating me more.

".....Can you?!"

"OF COURSE! I can tell his having fun humping his bean...Happy?!" I snapped at him.