C20. Why Take It Too Seriously

Kit POV

I can't believe he took my words to seriously!

I could only cry out of worry seeing Phana's reply. He is right! I should be dead concern to Beamie's condition.

I might have a lost screw on my head because of what is happening between those two. I never been in an action pact series before but since Beam was associated with Forth, I think I have been lost half of my life due to susoense!

However...knowing Beam for many years now there's no way that he would actually do it. He has better understanding of a calculus problems than figuring out a solution to a love problem!

I even made a mental bet on my monthly allowance on that one!

But I can't believe he would actually to it,

You are an idiot Kit?!!! What did I say exactlly last night?!!

(REWIND)

Both Kit and Beam are peeking near the entrance of the spa. THEY are both hiding seeing that Forth is outside the building. He looked furious.

"What are gonna do..? He's gonna kill us?!!" Beam voice shakes at Kit as they both crotch back behind the wall.

They both look desperate!

"The probability is great but who can blame him? How can you moan so loudly earlier!" He scolded Beam.

"At least he didn't found the two of us inside the bar...He would cut our birdies automatically into pieces if he did..!" Beam consoled Kit.

"Still! He might thought you were having a good time with the acupuncturist!" Kit looked terrified.

Beam just slumped his back as he looked at Kit for some help.

"What are we going to do..?!" He sounded like a hopeless puppy too.

But Kit placed both of his hand on Beam's shoulder.

"Listen!" as he looked at Beam's eyes seriously.

"Base on experience...You're probably like me thinking about how you would talk it out with Forth....You would act out and approach him like your going to war with words!

But! That's what you usually do to a girl~~friend...Get it?" Kit explained.

"Actually...No..." Beam shook his head. He looked clueless still.

"Men are different Beamie! They don't use their mouth to reason out! They use it to make you stop talking! Use your body more in communicating than giving him reasons...

Especially~ in situation like this...That's what I usually do to appease Ming...Understood?!"

Beam just frowned to what Kit was saying.
Not getting where this is leading to.
Seeing how slow Beam, Kit dragged Beam upwards and patted his ass hard.

"Nevermind! You will get it later, if Forth kissed you on a heated argument...Remember that's your que!"
He then dragged Beam towards Forth direction, Beam however doesnt get what Kit just said.

However, they move closer...Beam can now clearly see that Forth is already fumming. He almost went back inside the spa if Kit didn't stopped him. He is already thinking that he rather sleep it out that to face Forth's wrath.

"Holy Shit!...Look at his face!
Let's go the other way!" Beam panicked as Forth eyes narrowed as they step closer towards him.

"Shhh...look like you don't care! Don't say anything! Let me do the talking" He hissed!

"He look like his gonna castrate me Kit...!" Beam squealed.

"No he won't...!" Kit winked at me as he hid behind my back.

"Then why are you hiding behind!?!" Beam snapped at Kit.

"It's not my ass he want, Idiot!"
He whispered before hiding again on Beam's back.

"Be a Man and let out your inner Spartan!"

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I better call Forth! How can he take advantage of Beam's Spartan mode!

"I better recommend the best painkiller to that idiot!"