C15. Cafe Trouble

Phana POV

Looking at these three right now, is like watching telenovela characters in an afternoon drama.

Kit looked like he is hiding the killers identities. Beam on the other hand, look like he was about to be interrogated for his wrong doings.

 Beam on the other hand, look like he was about to be interrogated for his wrong doings

However, my dearest friend Forth has the most entertaining look of them all. There is nothing mysterious at the way he look.

Does he think he is in some porn movie looking so turned on? He is looking at Beam like he is a snack.

I just can't help but smile at them.

But what can I expect from a bunch of handfuls?

I already guessed they are hiding something, but I was apprehensive as I lack confirmation from this two.

However, Forth gave all the proof I needed to prove all my suspicions. I wasn't even shocked when I saw him coming in earlier.

I kindda expected it. I sort of gave a hint or two as to where the three of us will hang out to do our group report. It helped me beat a rap from Forth earlier, or else I already pissed on my pants.

"You better order the whole cake Forth! Were famished!" Mew complained.

When their order came, they didn't move for a full minute and just look at the cakes and iced coffee in front of them.

"If I knew your not going to fed us real food, I shouldn't have come" Art added.

"We look like wimps! Having only cheesecakes after running 20 lapses!" Max added.

His buddies were all groaning every now and then. It seems he promised his gang he is going to treat them. Though, they were probably expecting some heavy meal after their SOTUS activities.

But here they are here beside us. Tough looking guys having iced mochachino's, some cheesecakes and red velvet???😂

Not that there is something wrong with it.

It's just that engineering gangs doesn't hang on places like this. This coffee shop on particular, is mostly the hang out place of the students from Science, Commerce and Medicine department.

You mostly see these guys hang around the bars and the billiard cafe's near our uni. Particularly, Forth's turf. Not in a million years.

Now because of them, it's getting chaotic here with all the girls flocking the cafe to see this rare occassion.

"So, how are you liking your food? Your starting to regret trying new menus, right???" Mew asked Forth, seeing he hadn't even touched any of the food on the table.

"I'm actually loving it! It is the sweetest treat I have tasted...." he licked his mouth.

"and its refreshing to my palate..." He answered but unknowingly to his gang. His eyes are fixed to Beam who is already red all over.