C30. Inner Intentions

Pring POV

"Are we really not going to go after them?" Bart asked. His face full of disappointment as he slumped back into our table.

"If you want a punch from Forth go ahead." Lam warned. He however eyed me as if he is waiting for my confirmation. Do they really should stay put? Or go after him?
He is scared of Forth but if I asked them to, he and Bart has no choice but to oblige. They know me very well so there's no point actually in defying my wants and demands.

On this case however....

"Patience...Have some patience.
We would have our sweet moments with him once Forth is done doing his thing."
I declared, to the dismay of Bart and
to the relief of Lam.

Deep in my gut however, I am honestly feeling also the urge to follow Forth and have a piece of that maggot just like Bart. Knowing my twin brother though, he is someone who doesn't want to be disobeyed and seeing how pissed he is today. I could not blame Lam for being extra careful.

Although, I am not exactly the type who is careful around my brother. I often test his patience by always doing what I'm not suppose to. Today however is just one of the rare occasions I am actually listening to him. Not because I am becoming an obedient and considerate sister after Beam crashed his balls into pieces; but its more like me liking the idea that he would have his own time torturing Beam and a "me" time as well.

"Urgh! Him and his selfish self. He always have gang fights anyways. Why spend too much energy with those two when you are as capable as him anyways." Bart pouted as he slammed his face on both his palms.

Instead of answering him back I just smiled coyly. I don't need to lift my own chair as Bart already did that for me. He is forgetting something though. He is right that I can easily decapitate Beam if Forth had only allowed me to do so. HOWEVER, I am much worst than Forth.

Forth is someone who is rough and cold on a daily basis but he is only extra ruthless to those who hurt him physically and to those who dares to challenge him.
I, on the other hand, go after those I don't like for the simplest reasons such as I don't like their mere existence around me. Which perfectly resonates my exact feelings towards Kit and more especially with his friend, Beam.

I can't pinpoint exactly why I dislike Beam that much. Maybe because he is all giggly and happy despite his ugly face and lack of status?

OR...

Maybe because he is unknowingly capable especially in school activities despite his many lack of's? But my dislike for him was even more highlighted these past few days when I felt that Phana is constantly defending him and my brother giving him some attention a few day earlier.

This may be a long way shot but my intuition is screaming that Hobbit and Beam are one. Regardless its a form of bullying from Forth or maybe its code in his prostitution business. Either way, him being associated with my kin is enough reason for me to pour some acid to wipe those grin off his face.

Especially if I indeed confirmed Beam is my brother's most recent sexual interest.
I don't care so much for Forth's sexual orientation but his engagement and marriage to Emma is my top priority.
If Beam is someone who can destroy my future plans. He better peel his own skin before I do.

"To be honest though."

Bart said with a dead serious face.
"Forth should have bought along either one of us Lam. Common' what good would it bring him for tagging Phana along????
We all know that Phana became close with those two chimpanzees, I am betting he could probably be talking something senseless to help those two get away from Forth!" Bart continues sulking.