C8. BFFs Nightmare

Beam POV

"You what?!" Kit almost died. He stood up, pulled my hair and yanked my head several times.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" He scolded at me as he slumped back into his chair.

"Don't you have any shame left in you?!

"I know! I told myself that the whole afternoon" I rubbed my head trying to ease some of my pain in my scalp. "Ming should be really worried about your temper, looked you pulled out some of my hair!"

When we arrive at Cafe el Blanca earlier, he didn't even let me in the restaurant. Instead he then dragged me at the nearest picnic table in the park across the street where I work and instructed me to tell him everything. Leaving not a single detail untold.

Which he is regretting right now. I guess he did not expect any of this by the looks of it.

He is not acting rational anymore and is beyond being overly expressive. He doesn't even care about the people passing us by.

Maybe he couldn't restrain himself any longer. Especially when I told him, I asked Forth to ripped his jeans off.

Well to be honest, I couldn't blame him. I was about to strangle myself from embarrassment because of what I did!

Kit snapped. "Your hair will grow back but your face won't, B!"

"He is the one person everyone at campus avoids and here you are throwing yourself at him!" he face palmed himself.

"I heard he once punched a guy who accidentally brushed his shoulders and he was in coma for a week!"

He then picked one of the strands of my hair I was holding and blew it on my face.

"One punch...for an accident...Coma for a week! Your hair should be the least of your worries!" I gulped at what he is saying.

Now I'm starting to get really scared.
One thing is becoming more clearer right now though. Straightaway, I'm even more convinced I should avoid Forth at all cost. Good thing he and I aren't on the same department.

"Kitty, maybe I'm just overreacting. I don't know maybe he was just joking around?" I shrugged my shoulders like maybe there is no problem at all.

"What if he didn't really go to our department? Technically, I didn't make him wait, right? So, my fingers should still be intact by tomorrow!"

"But then again...WHAT IF HE DID?!" Kit asked.

"Then would you be kind enough to identify me on a body bag??" I asked him back. "God! I'm trying to be positive here, Kitty!" I cried out loud.

"I'm just asking!" he snapped back.

Suddenly, Kit tapped his fingers at the table while the other is rubbing his chin. 'Wait a second. You are really bad at this constantly, so maybe you are too this time"

"Are you sure that the person in my mind and the person you are referring to is really FORTH JATURAPOOMS?!" I nodded at him faster than any bullet trains.

"Is he Tall?!!" I nodded again.

"Tan?!!!!" and again.

"Handsome?!!" and again.

But he hushed me and tilted his head and move his hand circling his face like an idiot.

"No Beam. What I mean is HAND...SOME...?" he blurted out like I haven't learned my vocabulary.

"I am sure that we are talking the same person, Kit" I snapped back at him.

"Who knows? Your head is probably not working right just yet." He shook his head in disbelief.