" What's your favorite part?" He asked

" Uhhh." fuck " The part where they find the ring?" I replied unsurly.

Still believing I was actually reading the book Jasper had asked" Which one?" It was clear to me now that in Jasper's mind the idea of me reading this book was exciting to him and something we both could bond on. His eyes lit up at the conversation while I wanted any excuse to change it.

" The.... 3rd one?"

Jasper scoffed at my reponse not agreeing with it, and I could tell he was looking forward to a geeky debate over it.

" For a guy who's suppose to be tutoring me, you don't seem to believe in school anymore ."  I joked pulling out his class work I had come picked up for him.

" Funny." He replied with a smirk. " I'll be back soon. You just try and stay out a troubled." Heat spreaded through my body as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, his finger tips brushing against my skin. His handsome face was clear into view. I understood it to well. The aching and the hunger, it been a while since our lips lasted touch and he was craving it too. And unlike me he was welling to feed his hunger, Jasper leaned in close ready to take my damn  soul away with his sofy lips.

And I was tempted. He was tempting.

Mariah's song still played in the back ground and everywood was true.

All I want for Christmas is you.

And while she ended the song on high note.

I didn't.

Fuck

Jasper lips came closer.

And I dodged them, my body jerked back snapping out of the moment and remembering my surroundings. Public open, for every one to see. I fell out of the chair and flat onto the floor causing a loud thump and my ass.to hit the ground. Everyone's nose went from dived in a book to Jasoer and I. Who quickly got out of his seat with a worrier expression.

" Are you alright?" He asked kneeling next to me.

" My ass doesn't have enough cushion for falls like that." I groaned rubbing my butt cheek that stung from the fall. Jasper help me get up off the ground my face practically turning pink " Well that was embarrassing" I said

" Embarrassing for the both us." He chuckled " Is the idea of kissing me that bad that you'd rather kiss the floor instead?"

" No!" I exclaimed " I.. Its just" His eyes followed mind as I looked around us at the familiar faces that went to school with us.

" Right." He remember. His comforting arms no longer holding me up. He stepped back and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

" Its not that I'm embarrassed of you... I'm not ,I just.."

I wasn't open to the idea of a boyfriend yet. Apart of me was still hanging on to that same philosophy I had before, that I didn't deserve Jasper that he was too good for me to kind and sweet. That it wasn't fair for him to get emotionally involved with me when I was emotionally tainted and broken. Than another part of m kept reflecting back to my last relationship the monster that he was and although Japser was far different from Fin... I wasn't. What if Regina was right, what if I hurt him?

His green eyes softened and he exhaled not needing an explanation " You're not ready. You don't have to explain. I.. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you like that especially not here."