Gym Class

"Ahhhhh Casey!" yelled a skinny figure at the end of the hallway.
Wow this is awkward.
As the figure came closer, I realized who it was. My best friend, Alexa.
"Hey Alexa! I seriously haven't seen you the entire summer! How was it?"
"It was great! I met Pete when I was at the mall and ha I shouldn't be telling you this since you're not interested in this..."
Is she really that stupid? Of course I don't want to hear about this! Whenever I hear that asshole's name I want to drill my head in a wall. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating just a little bit... Hehe
"I'll see you later. I have to get to my first class."
I wasn't lying about that. I really had to get to my first class which was apparently Calculus. As I walk through the rusty maroon door I was shocked. Silver modern tables matched with silver chairs lined up against the perimeter of the room and a giant black table in the centre which could probably fit six students but only four took up the table. I realized the teacher's desk was at the far left hand corner with a modern navy blue desk lamp.
Damn.
I've figured that people can sit wherever they want so without drawing too much attention, I sat in a seat near the door and pulled out my favourite book currently which is, Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick. Out the corner of my eye I see my new teacher hoisting himself out of his seat to probably act like all new teachers do on the first day, so probably a good idea to put away my book so I couldn't get in trouble. Out of the craziest side of my mind, I try to wonder what Caley is doing.