Chapter 6

Making our way out the door into the cold winter's night, we all zip up our coats while simpering like a bunch of idiots. The strident, eery sound of the car opening made my ears so uncomfortable. I hated horrible squeaky noises, which is my pet peeve also long car rides which we are doing, sadly but I try not to worry because we are going to the most boisterous, yet exciting Halloween party ever! Caley hops in beside me which made the car move slant slightly and Alexa is pouting because she had to sit in the back. "Oh suck it up Alex!" Cal grumbles waving her hands in the air with an amusing exasperated expression cemented on her face. Then they of course start arguing throwing retorts and cussing at each other's faces. It makes me laugh so hard my eyes swell up with tears. I pull back to back out of the driveway into the dark street. All the kids walk out of their houses with adorable Minnie Mouse costumes and Power Rangers. A little girl was dressed as a homemade iPhone 5 which was totally creative. Grinning out at all the kids receiving candy, I spot Mason walking in his dinosaur costume. He looks adorable with his blond hair bouncing up and down as he runs to each house. Looking behind his house, is O-M-G! I pull on the brakes nearly hitting a kid, and just stare. He is right there like he texted on my phone. I read again which was saying, Meet me behind Alexa's house. If he didn't break up with me I would've totally complimented on his sexy pirate costume but that's not what I'm going to do. I wait until he checks his watch, looks to both sides and hops over her fence to where I see a car running. Shaking away the image of what I just saw, I hear gasps from the back of the car and look to see what Alex got herself into. Her wide blue puppy eyes stare me down until her bottom lip trembles coming out with a whimper like a little infant, "Was he just.." I cut her off with a sharp reply, "Yeah, I don't want to talk about this." Usually she'd laugh it off and talk about something totally random pushing the topic away, but she remains silent same as Cal. I feel bad for both of us but keep driving not caring to stop anymore. Until I reach the actual road, Alex breaks the silence stirring the air around us, "Sorry I'm breaking your dramatic silence, but we have to let that go, of what we just saw of course." I nod along agreeing for what she just said because I really need to focus on having fun; and studying of course. I laugh to Cal's sick minded joke which I totally didn't get and gas every once in a while showing off my "wild side". "Oh yeah like you totally have a wild side Ms. Perfect." Alex jokes pointing a finger in my direction poking me in the neck which made goosebumps crawling up my spine. Finally, after a good eternity, we see the bloodcurdling decor sprawled on the grass and some on the windows. I sign that says DO NOT ENTER made me smile while busting up my courage to knock on the door. "Girls!" Dad comes with a jolly spirit filling the atmosphere around me with the welcoming feel. Of course, the red head shows up stroking Dad's chest while greeting us with only a face expression. Her slutty devil costume was defiantly for showing off but Dad's costume was pretty magical with a wizard's hat and robe. "Get in you're going to freeze yourself!" He pulls me in with an arm length apart and hugs me tightly. Alex and Cal walk in behind me admiring the awesome wicked decor Dad put up by himself. "Decorating by yourself is the best part Case Face." He used to use that as an excuse for exempting us from his Halloween party "help". Fake cobwebs stuck in every corner of the house and blood sprawled onto the hardwood floor, everywhere I turn is already decorated. Even the dishwasher! "Okay girls people are on their way so get ready to get this party rocking it's butt off!" He beams with his eyes glittering in excitement. "Honey come here! The girls are here!" Steph's yell echoes across the hallway until a familiar figure races his way way down the steep stairs. There he was standing with an eyepatch covering his left eye with ripped up pants only going half way down his legs. Honey? Were they related? "Ladies." He especially winks in my direction which gives me the signal to look away. He looks hurt, confused like I did when he wrote the note. Everybody else didn't seem to notice so they headed towards the living room where the "magic mirror" was that Dad wanted to show us. I hide behind Lex and trail off to the living area until I'm stopped by a strong muscular arm gripping me. "Leave me alone you bitch, I don't want to talk with you right now, not ever." I harshly shove the message in his face but he doesn't look offended at all. Confused is what I can I describe it as. It's like he doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about at all. Classic. "Come with me." Is all he said. Can't wait for whatever excuse he comes up with to cover up the thing he did to me. Trotting down the hallway up the stairs and into my room, he plops down on my blue comforter like everything is easy breezy. "What do you want?" I huff a puff of annoyed air which made him laugh a little, "Hey Casey what's wrong?" He sits up looking so relaxed like he doesn't even want to know what he did. Feeling like punching a wall, I yell with peevishness, "What's wrong? You just broke up with me and you're taking this a little too easy, Pete." I clutch my fists and tears stream down my face. He looks dumbstruck, surprised, furious, so many words that I can't fit into one little word. I thought that he would understand the thought that I'm bringing to him at the moment but he stares to the point my anger flushed out and then confusion rushes in. He stares until he blinks, "What?" I'm not ready to repeat so I face the wall and cry silently my whole body shaking. Then I hear footsteps coming behind me but I pay no attention well I try to. My makeup is defiantly ruined.
It's not like I wore any, just a infinitesimal amount of eyeshadow and some eyeliner with some concealer. He wraps his arms around my waist but forcefully, I slap it away running to the bathroom. Locking it, I feel satisfied that I can cry in my own private misery. "Casey open it!" He whispers harshly, but I shake my head even though he can't see me. Everybody is downstairs probably setting plastic cups and plates while dad is filling "blood" into the famous jug which he dumps on people. After an eternity, I unlock quickly so he won't here and I hide in the bathtub. A rush of air fills the bathroom and I hear the door close. Shit who can guess who that is? "Casey?" His eyes roam around until he stops in his tracks and pulls the shower curtain. I don't know why I screamed but it get like I was naked in the tub. "Well well well.." He drawls with a austere expression. I sit up with my tear stained face while staring into his eyes until I whisper, "You broke up with me, why aren't you ignoring me like normal guys do?" Can't wait to here his answer. "Because I didn't break up with you Casey."

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter because I know it's really long. Please read my previous update because my goal is aiming for 1.20k! Thanks for reading my book! I love you guys~ cyber hug! <4
-Fatima