45: Swimsuit (NEW ART)

Tu Cho looked down at herself in her swim suit. It looked like Katara's, expected as Katara had made it for her, but it didn't fit quite the same way. Katara's skirt came up just below her belly button while Tu Cho's skirt sat below her stomach because of the baby bump. It looked good but still, Tu Cho was a slightly embarrassed.

She felt a little weird to be showing off the entirety of her stomach

She felt a little weird to be showing off the entirety of her stomach. Tu Cho had never had the restraint to deny cakes or treats so she'd never been as skinny as her friends on Kyoshi or her sister so she'd been teased and never wore something that showed as much skin as she was at that moment.

She took a deep breath and stepped out of the tent to where Katara and Sokka were waiting for her. She blushed not having expected Sokka to be waiting for her. Katara smiled and hit her brother's shoulder.

Sokka turned around and smiled. He suddenly turned red and rubbed the back of his head with a little laugh.

Tu Cho laughed, covering her mouth lightly. "What is it, Sokka?"

He looked away. "It's just..." He looked up at her with a smile. "I just hadn't realized how extremely beautiful you are..."

Tu Cho's face went more red than a rose and froze. She laughed awkwardly with a big smile.

Katara stared at her brother and friend, both a red as tomatoes. She laughed and hugged them. "You two are so adorable together."

Tu Cho laughed again. "Let's go swimming, already."

Katara smiled. "Alright."

Tu Cho waded slowly into the cool water and sat so it came up to her breasts.

Toph had her feet in the water as she sat on the edge of a rock. "Aang, I know swimming is fun and all, but do you really think you should be exposing yourself like that?"

"I agree, Aang," Tu Cho said. "You should cover up.

Aang was floating through the water with Momo curled up on his chest. "What? I'm wearing trunks."

Tu Cho rolled her eyes as Toph said, "I know...it's your tattoos I'm worried about. What if someone sees you?"

Katara turned toward Tu Cho and Toph. "There are walls all around us. It's completely safe."