Author's Note

Hello Everyone.

You probably thought that this was a chapter, I apologize if this fooled you. But please, read until the end.

I understand my absence and the lack of uploading I've done over the past month, I believe. I apologize for that considering I wasn't able to update as much as I should for the two of my books.

However, recently I've been having a few personal issues that are affecting my life more than I originally thought. Due to this, I haven't been completely well, over the past few weeks. Furthermore, I wasn't able to find the inspiration to write the new chapters because of what's been happening. It's hard to write when trapped in such a dark tunnel.

I had a chapter ready, unfortunately, I removed it. It wasn't up to my standard and it was certainly not fit for my readers to read. In other words, it was messy and I wasn't happy with it. I don't want to throw all the blame on my personal problems and such, however, it has been taking a toll on me and my writing.

Now, this isn't to say that I'll be leaving whatsoever. I want to continue writing my books and keep uploading. But please, for the time being, as I try to fix my personal life a bit, please bare with me. I know it can be frustrating when you're author doesn't upload but trust me, I'll try to get back on my feet as fast I can.

Aside from that, I'm sure all of you heard about Mina right? I'm, and probably most of you, are saddened by this event. I hope that she gets the treatment she needs because we all know how TWICE isn't the same without ur favourite penguin. I hope the best for her and for TWICE. They deserve all the love and kindness from the world.

As to what I was saying, I understand it's infuriating when you wait for so long to have an author update, I know. But I do hope that you wait, a little more.

I will be back, don't worry. But I just need to fix a few things in my life right now.

See you then,

-CubChaeng