[43]

A bit of smut near the end of this chapter. It will be signalled by "~~" so if you feel uncomfortable reading that kind of stuff, then you can skip it :)

//// Chapter 43 ////

10:57 pm.

Mina was running late to her encounter with Chaeyoung and it's pushing her patience down hill. Seungwoo was doing nothing but holding her back and adding random additions to their project. Even Momo looked done, she looked like she's gone through hell and back.

"It's better if we add this." Seungwoo spoke once more, his voice getting increasingly annoying as each second passed. Although she was a high achiever, Mina was pretty sure they had finished this group assignment hours ago, right now they're - well Seungwoo - was adding things they didn't even need.

Mina sighed, slowly stuffing two of her books into the bag held close to her. "It's too excessive. Adding too much information on the slides will only make it messy and disorganized. That can take off marks from the final presentation." Her voice was tired and strained.

Seungwoo didn't even meet eye contact, "No it won't." He persisted, his fingers dashing over the surface of the laptop. Momo mustered our a groan, poking at her untouched textbooks.

"We're only wasting our time." Mina snapped. She was tired. The whole project could turn into a disaster if Seungwoo just keeps adding information worth nothing. This isn't even about meeting Chaeyoung anymore, Mina just wanted to rest.

Seungwoo let out a lowly growl and Mina thanked her self-control because she swore her hand flinched, readying itself to run across Seungwoo's smug face. Momo just glanced between the two, her stomach growling. He stood up, "Wasting our time? I just want to ace this project. It's not my fault that you want to go meet your damn girlfriend!" He raised his voice.

Mina's fists clenched, her teeth gritted. "Are you a child? Ever consider the fact that it's late and that we want to go to sleep! We finished the project hours ago, but now your adding new things that we don't even need!" She retaliated. Her patience had already hit rock bottom so she paid no attention to her need to calm down.

Seungwoo stepped out of his chair and his foot made it's way closer to Mina. Momo almost sprung up but she did it slowly. She waited, thinking that maybe Mina will take care of this in a more civilized way. "Sleep? Yeah right, you just want to go see Chaeyoung. The brat who took you away from me. I can't believe you even went with her, I thought you were smarter Mi-"

Mina was willing to slap him, but Momo had far stepped in. There are a few things to be aware of when treading on thin ice around Momo. Don't make insult her friends. Don't ruin her sleep schedule. And do not. DO NOT, piss her off when she's hungry.

Seungwoo, unfortunately, cross all of those lines. Momo's index finger was in front of the taller student's nose, her eyebrows furrowed and her eye bags made a slight appearance when she passed by a small source of light. "Listen here, dumbass." She started.

"Did you just ca-"

Momo growled, "First things first, Chaeyoung never stole Mina from you. In fact, Mina chose her because who in the right mind would choose you, when you act like a spoiled little boy who didn't get his ice cream." She started, and Mina was utterly amazed by how passive aggressive Momo could be.

"Shut up." Seungwoo gritted his teeth, but his small anger was no match with Momo's frustration.

"No." Momo answered. "You do not deserve Mina. You're little brain is no match for this beauty so you better watch your mouth before I shut it with my goddamn fist." It was obvious to Mina that Momo was extremely hungry because this was rare. Very rare.