[31]

It's almost 2019! :D before you go on, I just wanted to thank all of my readers who supported me through out my two books. Closer to You had already reached 90k reads and this book reached 40k, making me so proud! Thank you so much for the great year and I hope to see you in 2019 with hopefully, more books ;)!!!

////Chapter 31////

"It's New Years Eve! Are you excited!" Sana jumped around, her energy level was higher than usual and both her two friends couldn't blame her. Mina smiled, crossing her arms. She knew better than to try to stop Sana from excitedly screaming how close they are to 2019.

"Wow, time goes by fast huh?" Momo hummed, her mind going blank as she's still not read for the upcoming year. It was as if yesterday was just the celebration of 2018 now it was 2019? Mina nodded in agreement, stretching out her arms as she leaned back on the wooden chair.

As of right now, they were sitting amidst the busy café. Mina was waiting for Seo-Yeon's call considering she was the only person the penguin had a schedule with. Obviously right after she'll go back home and spend the rest of the day with Sana. "Any New Year's resolutions?" Mina smiled.

Momo smirked, glancing at Sana, "I have one for Sana." The said Japanese tilted her head confused and awaiting Momo's resolution for her. With an innocent smile, the latter crossed her arms, "Don't flirt with a lot of girls this year."

Sana opened her mouth and closed it, sinking into her chair, "That's hard."

Mina rolled her eyes, "You have a girlfriend, Sana." She laughed, slapping Sana's arms who only pouted in defeat. Both Momo and Mina knew how flirtatious Sana could get once she sees her type but inside, they knew how loyal Sana is to Dahyun.

Silence fell on the three, each of them in their own world. Momo was busy eating and scrolling through her phone (which literally had an online menu from a restaurant displayed on the screen) and Sana was on her phone, her smile reaching both ends. Most likely talking to Dahyun.

"Oh by the way, How's Chaeyoung spending New Year's Eve?" Momo chirped, looking from her plate of food. This was a common pattern that Mina noticed about her two Japanese friends. Every time they have a question about Chaeyoung, the first person they ask is Mina, not even Nayeon or Jeongyeon. Who know Chaeyoung more than she does.

"With her parents." Mina answered, smiling.

Sana raised an eyebrow, "Really? Yeri said Chaeyoung's taking up a short job today."

"Maybe after her job? I'm not sure." Mina shrugged, yawning as she took another bite out of her food. Compared to Momo, Mina had the least of food on her plate but that was probably because her appetite wasn't as big as Momo.

"Ohh, Chaeyoung's hardworking~" Momo hummed, her eyes expressing the incoming wave of teasing, "Sounds like your type Mina~" her eyebrows wiggled and Mina had a short second to question as to why she was friends with this jokbal loving machine.

Mina groaned, "Dont start, please."

Sana glanced at Momo before looking back at their youngest friend, "Ok~ but don't blame us if you fall in love~" She did the same thing, which only further annoyed Mina. The latter glared at the two.

"I will not fall in love with anyone! Can you not, the two of you!" Mina scolded, though Momo and Sana did see how red her ears got right after they teased her. They figure it would be best if they let the penguin alone but it was still adorable to see Mina react.

After a few minutes, Mina's phone started to ring and she already knew who was on the other line. With a smile, she picked up the phone. "Mina! Are you alright to go now? I found a great restaurant nearby."