[17]

////Chapter 17////

"What are we doing?" Chaeyoung whined, as Mina dragged her further away from Yeri and Seungwoo. Mina was glad that Chaeyoung was acting like how she normally would, a 5 year old kid.

"We're going to talk." Mina deadpanned, standing in front of Chaeyoung. Although the latter was a little taller, Mina didn't have to go on her toes just to look serious.

"Talk? About what?" Chaeyoung tilted her head and Mina could swear that she almost let out a compliment of how cute the tiger looked doing that.

"About your face." Mina answered.

Chaeyoung smirked, crossing her arms, "I'm flattered you want to talk about me, but I'm really busy right now so.." She turned on her heel, hoping to escape this conversation. Mina rolled her eyes, grabbing the tigers collar to pull her back.

"First of all no, second-Why are you so quiet?" Mina walked in front of Chaeyoung, crossing her arms.

"Quiet? What's so bad about being quiet." Chaeyoung sighed though Mina could see that the former was lying. Or it looked like it. Mina wasn't really sure.

"Stop pretending. You weren't being yourself." Mina answered, hoping Chaeyoung would take her seriously but the latter didn't.

"I think I would know if I was being myself." Chaeyoung emphasized on the last word, her patience slowly losing as Mina kept holding her from walking away.

"Stop being a little kid and talk to me honestly. I know I say you're annoy-" Mina was cut off as Chaeyoung's face turned into a deadpanned expression.

"Why are you with Seungwoo." Chaeyoung interrupted, her arms crossed and Mina could tell that the tiger was completely serious. She stared sharply at the penguin, almost threatening.

Mina took a deep breath, not even surprised that it was because of Seungwoo, "He's a nice guy."

"I know how he's like. He's not nice." Chaeyoung's tone of voice was filled with warning and she looked frustrated that Mina didn't follow her simple instructions.

Mina arched an eyebrow, "Have you been friends with him before?" Chaeyoung shook her head at the question to which Mina only groaned at, "Then you don't know him fully. Maybe you should give him the benefit of a doubt." Mina reasoned.

"I may not know him fully-" Chaeyoung stepped a little closer to Mina, "-But I've known him long enough that he's not a man you should be associating with." Chaeyoung growled, her voice was deep.

Mina stepped back, her body felt small as Chaeyoung stepped closer. "Nothing wrong will happen. And if your so concerned about something happening, then you can watch me tomorrow night, at the café with the seniors and freshmans." Mina sighed.

"You're going? Who invited you? Seungwoo? Why would you go with-" Chaeyoung was stopped as she feels Mina's soft fingers touch her shoulder. The touch was so warm it almost made the tiger go speechless but she caught up to her words, "-him." Chaeyoung Finished.

"Can you calm down?"

"Can you not go with him?" Chaeyoung snapped back.

Mina grunted, "Why are you even-Are you jealous?" She smirked, hoping the tease would lighten up Chaeyoung's mood. The latter arched an eyebrow, confused.

"Jealous? No. Worried? Yes." Chaeyoung sighed frustrated, "I'm just saying that Seungwoo is a bad guy. He's rude. Arrogant. If you want a relationship, don't go to him. He's a waste of time. Even the girls he dated said so." Chaeyoung complained hoping it would persuade Mina.