[39]

This is for Mina's birthday! Happy birthday Minari, we love you :)
I'm a little late hehe
~
Also, I apologize for any mistakes!
~

It was extremely difficult for Sana to force Mina into leaving the house and buying food. Why? Because just a few hours ago, they both found out that Chaeyoung caught the fever and due to Mina being extremely worried, she had this knack of wanting to stay and take care of the cub.

Thankfully, Sana somehow annoyed Mina enough to get her out of the house. The reason wasn't because she just wanted to force Mina out, but because she was planning a small surprise party for the penguin. Unfortunately, Chaeyoung getting sick was an obstacle but the cub did insist on helping.

"Wait! Don't move around to much you might get dizzy!" That must've been the tenth time Sana scolded Chaeyoung for moving to fast when in fact she was just walking around. The latter sighed, looking at the older girl dead in the eyes.

"Sana." Chaeyoung spoke, "I'm not dying so I'd really appreciate it if you calm down." She knew that Sana was worried but Chaeyoung was starting to get a little bit annoyed with all the unnecessary scolding.

"You never know!" Sana panicked, her eyes filled with concern. She was worried about Chaeyoung but there was also the fact that if something were to happen to Chaeyoung, Sana could just imagine the wrath that she'll face when Mina finds out.

Chaeyoung laughed, "I'm not going to die my goodness (the writer wouldn't do that)! But hey you're right, what if in some alternate world, I'm like dying? That would be pretty sad, huh." She thought well, as if that would happen so.

"I don't care about an alternate world. I care about your safety." Sana huffed, turning around and grabbing the decorative objects.

Chaeyoung cooed, "Thank you~ Unnie." She giggled, reaching for the colourful things Sana had bought. "By the way, who else is coming?"

"I called Dahyun and asked her if she could invite all the other girls." Sana answered, struggling as she tip-toed to put a small banner up. Chaeyoung hummed in response. "And I also asked Momo to distract her as much as possible. Anyways, I'm pretty sure 2yeon will be really happy about this."

Chaeyoung glanced at Sana, "2yeon?"

"Yup!" Sana giggled, "It's what Momo and I call  Jeongyeon and Nayeon. It's a cute name."

"Ohh-" Chaeyoung smiled goofily, "How about Mina and me? What are you gonna call us?"

Sana turned around with a smirk, her arms crossed, "MiChaeng. Already thought of it when you two were out in the rain." Chaeyoung was impressed with the sudden answer, obviously showing that Sana was ready for that question.

"Out in the rain huh?" Chaeyoung chuckled, "Kinda seemed like one of those cheesy romance movies." She smiled, grabbing the banner from one end and helping Sana put it up. Surprisingly, it was easy for just the two of them to decorate.

"You guys always hit me as the cheesy couple." Sana replied, grunting as she struggled continuously with her end of the banner, while Chaeyoung swiftly finished taping it to the wall.

The cub rolled her eyes playfully, "I think you and Dahyun take that title."

Sana laughed, "How about Nayeon and Jeongyeon?"