Chapter 70

Vic

"Just make sure our faces are visible and recognizable when you take the pictures. We have to be together on the pics. Try to catch an angle that would make for a juicy story in the media," I chuckled, "You know what I mean," I stood outside Eden's apartment building and looked up at her windows. The lights in her flat were still on. I could see her shadow moving around in her flat.

"All I need in a pic is something that could cause a misunderstanding or confusion about our relationship with each other. That's it. After that, well, after that I already have plans for what comes next." I took a deep breath. I smiled. A tingling sensation spread throughout my body. I realized that I was excited. It had been a long time since I had that feeling. A rush of anticipation was rushing through my system. 

Soon.

The waiting will soon end.

My mind had drifted away for a moment from the conversation I was having because of the feeling of excitement, but then the voice on the phone pulled me back into reality, "What about the money? You have the money, right? I won't hand over the pictures without my money. I want it in cash, of course." 

I rolled my eyes impatiently at the phone. "No, no. You don't have to worry about the payment as long as you do a good job. I know someone who's working for one of those gossip magazines. I am pretty sure they will find the pictures interesting. You will get the money for the pics, don't you worry." 

"Alright then. Bye." I hung up and gazed up to my ex' apartment, the lights have gone out already. She had to have gone to sleep already. 

"Good night to you, my love." I blew a kiss up in the direction of Eden's windows, and then turned around and left, humming.

My plan was finally taking its shape. 

It will all work out. 

Eden and I can finally have a fresh start. 

I can't live without her. 

She is my first and only love.

I won't give her up easily. 

I have changed and I want to prove it to her, so she can finally love me again. 

I will spend the rest of my life making it up to her and making her happy.

We belong together.

***

Dear readers!

I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you for reading! I am very grateful.

I know this was a very short chapter, but I just wanted you to only have a tiny glimpse of Vic's POV. The next chapter will be posted simultaneously to this one. 

What do you think about Vic now?

Who is freaked out by Vic?

I hope to hear from you! Leave a comment or more! Tell me what you think!

Please consider clicking the star button to like this chapter! Share this story, spread the word. It would mean so much to me!

This chapter has not been proofread yet, so please forgive my errors.

Yours,
Callie