Chapter 45

Eden

When we were finally alone in the car, we could both sense the electric air between us. Keane and I looked at each other at the same time. Both of us wore the expression of lust and we were filled with giddy excitement of what lied ahead.

To make up for not going home with him when he asked me to, I wanted to play the role of a seductress for the first time. I couldn't keep my eyes away from him during the whole drive, and I marveled at his handsomeness. Was he really my boyfriend? It was too good to be true for me.

When I saw a convenience store ahead of us along the road, I decided to get us something special to drink as well as other things that might come in handy for my plan to seduce him. What I needed the most, however, was some liquid courage, so I asked him to stop for me near the store so I could purchase all that I needed for a night of makeup sex.

I made a beeline to the liquor isle and grabbed two bottles of champagne as it seemed to me that one was simply not enough. Since I knew Keane already good enough to know that he was simply an insatiable guy in bed, I expected to have a long, intense and sleepless night ahead of me.

The strawberries looked inviting when I passed it. At that time it appeared to be a good idea to feed one another with the sweet fruits during a small break in between all the lovemaking. Furthermore, when I thought about food to eat together, the idea of buying a canned whipped cream sounded like a wickedly good one to me. I had to blush at my own kinkiness then, but I wasn't going to chicken out.

The makeup sex was everything that I had hoped for and even more. My wish to be the seductress for that night might not have been perfectly executed, but he seemed to like everything I did just fine, which made me more than happy. As expected, we both fell asleep in each other's arms when the sun was already up to get some much needed rest after the long and sensuous night filled with several lovemaking sessions.

I woke up with my arms outstretched looking for Keane but only felt the emptiness where he should have been lying. That made me sit up straight and I was instantly fully awake. He didn't just leave me again like the first time without saying goodbye, did he? However, before I got myself all worked up, I heard some noise from outside my bedroom. With my blanket around my torso over my breasts and pinned under my armpits, I waddled like a duck towards the door of my bedroom that led to the living room.

Once I opened the door the smell of coffee and freshly cooked food wafted into my nostrils which made my stomach growl in hunger. I saw Keane finishing up with all the preparations for our breakfast. Or was it lunch time already? My eyes darted to the clock on the wall in the dining area and I wasn't surprised at all when it said that it was almost one o'clock in the afternoon. Did this meal still qualify as brunch?

"Hey there, sleepy head. I was about to get you."

"When did you wake up? And where did you get all the ingredients to prepare all of this?" I asked curiously.

"About an hour ago. I actually went over to my place to get the ingredients because your fridge, no, your kitchen is pretty bare," he explained with a chuckle, "you have no food at all here in your place, woman. How do you survive?"

I blushed and had to giggle at his words. He was absolutely right. My kitchen didn't offer anything edible at all. I had a stocked bar, and ice cream in the fridge, though. But I guess, that didn't count for him. "Thank goodness for take out and delivery service, or I already would have starved to death," I replied jokingly, "I just don't like to cook if it's only for me. I can cook, mind you, kind Sir. I shall prove it to you next time soon. Just name a date and time and I shall prepare a meal for you that will be fit for a king."