BTS x TAEKOOK 🔰 3

Começar do início

I run outside and i didnt know its raining. I sank on my knees and cry. "WHYY?! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!" I yelled. "Jungkook why?" i whisper. I cry silently. Few minutes have pass i decide go to the near club to ease my mind from all of this.

KSJ Pov.

I was watching the girl in fire. "Yah! I dont believe its jungkook's baby!" i said in anger "Jinnie please calm down" namjoon holding me. "No! She is lying!" i look at jungkook. "Its your fault!!! Now we dont know where is tae!!" i yelled in anger and frustration at the same time. "Jimin call tae." i said. He nodded. "Hyung he is not answering" jimin said worriedly. "Suga call Jihan's home" i order. "Hyung, he is not there. Jihan has been tracking him now" i sigh and run to our room. Namjoon followed me.

JJK Pov.

I cant believe this.. I recall what tae said earlier "Sorry kook. But this time, you prove to me that your not worth with my love"i look down and sob.
"Its not my child you know that" i said darkly to the girl. She looks terrified. "dont play with me. I can kill you here!" i roar and grab her neck. I push her to the wall and tighten ny grip on her neck."TELL ME SLUT!!!" i yelled one more time.

"L-let me go!" she said. I push her on the floor "Okay!! This is not your abby this is just an act! We didnt have sex! Im just humping on you that time! You are unconcious and yugyeom said just to act like we are making out!!" She yelled crying.

"BUT YOU DESTROY MY RELATIONSHIP WITH TAE!!!" i yelled. "You'll gonna pay for this!!! I'll bring you to jail!!" I yelled "Kook stop. This will not solve the problem. We need to find tae first to talk about this." i heard yoongi said. I glared at her and get out of the house. I run to find tae.

Its been 3 hours since i am finding taehyung. Its already 8 in the evening.  I run everywhere but no sign of him. "fuck tae! Where are you?!" I mumble worriedly.

I was about to go when my phone rang "hyung? Did you find tae? Im still searching for him. What? Club? Tae will never drink. Okay, send the location." i hung up and run to the near club.

KHT Pov.

I was in the club its already my 20 shots! "Another please!" i said to the bartender "Sir, you already take 20 shots. Are you sure you cant take another one?" he ask me that makes my  blood boil "Give me another one! Or else im gonna call your fucking manager!" i yelled. "O-okay here sir" i grab the shit and drink it like a water. 

Someone tap my shoulder "Hey handsome, are you alone?" the girl, with a long hair wearing Red lipstick ask me. "yeah" i said Blankly "wanna play?" she whisper. "No thanks." i said. "please, i'll make you good" he put her hands on my tigh. I moan in sensation. "okay" i said. I drag her in vacant room. I push her in the bed and kiss her harshly. "Mmmmhh O-oppa!" she moan.

PJM Pov.

I was in the club, i run to the counter "Hey dud, did you see a man in white clothes? Looking handsome?" i ask. "oh.. Sir, he is the vacant room in the left side..... With a girl" he said. I widened my eyes. I heard someone call me "HYUNG!!" i look back and saw jungkook running to me. "Hyung where is tae?" i look at him. "He is in one of the room here..... With a girl" i said quitely. He look at me in shock. "come on, before something happened" i said and search for him.

When we reach the last room we heard a moan "Mmhhhh~ oppa!" A girl moan. I felt disgust and look at jungkook. He clench his fist. We opened the door harshly. We both look at taehyung pinning some girl in the bed. Moaning mess. "WHAT THE FUCK TAEHYUNG!?!" jungkook grab his arm and pull him off. "LET ME GO!" taehyung yelled. "NO! i will never let you destroy your life tae!" jungkook said. I look at the girl and she just run outside.

I heard tae chuckled. "But im already  mess. Broken. So what else should i destroy in my life? huh jeon?" he ask sadly. "Tae we need to get out of here first okay?" i said. I was about to grab his arm, when he step back.  "i did everything jungkook. I really did love you. But you just broke me. I cant find myself anymore. I felt my heart cant be fix. Im not enough? Im ugly? Am i annoying? Tell me." he said silently while sobbing.