Part Thirty- nine

"I Ethan Tyler accept you Nicole Kent to be my lawful wedded wife, in sickness and health, for richer or for poorer, and in the years to come until death do us part" Ethan slid the ring band on Nicole's finger. She smiled at him with so much love and devotion.

"I Nicole Kent accept you Ethan Tyler to be my lawful wedded husband, in sickness and in health for richer or for poorer, and in the years to come. Until death do us part." Nicole then did the same thing on Ethan's fingers and his hold tightened.

Nicole and Ethan's vows were exchanged in the beautiful garden of the Tyler Manor reciting their commitment to each other.

After everything that had happened the wedding that they longed to experience finally came true. It was not an easy journey at all. But fate has something beautiful in store for the two of them. It just took some time for them to finally have it.

************************************

"I am happy that you finally remember me," Nicole coughed.

"I am sorry that it took some time. I could not believe that in the slightest I had forgotten about you." He answered.

"God you are freezing. Let's go back to the house first and keep you warm" Ethan carried her gently. Eric followed them but noticed that Lorraine remained on her feet.

"Are you coming?" Eric asked.

"Maybe in a little bit." She answered.

"I know that things might be different now especially since Ethan already had his memories back. But you're welcome to stay still in the manor. Look, we might have started on the wrong footing, and I might not be able to forgive you yet for taking advantage of my brother's condition, but I know that you love him, maybe just a little too much" Eric uttered.

Lorraine sighed and turned around. "I am sorry for all the trouble," she said as she tried to hide the tears that fell from her eyes.

Eric nodded and didn't answer. She remained on the shoreline pouring her heartbreak out in the endless waves hoping that her cries would be concealed from the sound of its flashes.

Ethan gently put Nicole in bed, he readily removed her robe and threw it somewhere, when he was about to remove her nightgown. Nicole stopped him. He was confused.

"Ethan please..." She said sounding weak.

"What's wrong Nicole? Are you not comfortable with me now?" He asked like he was hurt.

She shook her head. If he removed her gown, he would notice the bump on her belly, and she does not want to tell him yet. Not now.

He sighed.

"Okay, here... go change into something dry. You might get sick if you stay like this" he turned around to give her the privacy she wanted.

Nicole readily changed into something warm. After she changed her clothes Eric went in and gave her some hot soup. She thanked him and slowly sipped the soup he offered and felt satisfied when the hot liquid poured into her throat. It felt warm. She smiled.

"You made me worried. Don't do anything stupid again" Eric said sounding mad as his hands rested on her left hand. His eyes were fixated on her.

Ethan remained silent watching his brother's reaction.

"I'm sorry to make you worry Eric, it won't happen again" she promised.

He then nodded and tightly held her hand again. Moments passed and Eric stood up then tapped Ethan's shoulder.

"Are you all good?" Eric asked Ethan.

"Yes, thank you" he answered.

"Here, change your clothes too. You'll end up sick as well."