Part Eight

After their breakfast was interrupted, they went back to their hotel room and gathered their stuff for their escapades.

After their preparation, they went to the dock together and Nicole's eyes widened when she saw the yacht that they would be using to tour the island. It screams elegance.

"Neat..." Ethan commented and whistled as he roamed his eyes on the entire boat.

Just when they were done admiring the yacht a smiling Lorraine came into view. She wore a white beach dress adorned with floral prints. Her blonde hair was flowing freely on her face; she was pretty.

"There you are, come on, welcome aboard," she said and gestured for them to follow her on the main deck when suddenly someone grabbed Lorraine's waist and it registered a loud giggle from her.

Nicole's eyes swiftly looked at Ethan who didn't give in any emotion to Lorraine's display.

"Stop it, Ben," she said as she tried to keep her posture steady, she then directed her attention to the two of them "These are our guests, this is Ethan and her lady friend Nicky, guys this is Ben" Nicole's brow raised again, why does she need to put too much emphasis on the word "Friend".

Ben smiled and shook their hands. Nicole studied him out. He was tall but not as tall as Ethan. He has dirty blond hair and a boyish grin, he seems laid back, he wears a simple white shirt and dark board shorts, and he is charming, Nicole thought.

"Nice to meet both of you," Ben said

"Likewise, thank you for inviting us along" Ethan responded.

"I am glad that Lorraine found some friends here, it's my pleasure to have you spend the day with us" he uttered, Ethan just nodded.

Nicole watched as Lorraine touched Ben's chest, so it seemed that Ben had no idea that Ethan and his girlfriend were exes! Nicole thought. Sneaky girl!

"We are planning to check the island out and do snorkeling if you'd like one, the locals said there's a perfect spot to do that. It's a marine sanctuary and so it has various types of corals and marine creatures that's unique here in the Caribbean, exciting, isn't it?" He narrated. He sounded excited.

"It's going to be fun!" Lorraine shrieked.

After they introduced each other, Ben started the engine, and Lorraine followed him.

"I hope you're okay with this whole thing" Ethan made a circular gesture with his finger indicating the four of them.

She raised a questioning look and thought, why would he care for her feelings? Yeah, there were moments when they were intimate with each other, but she was still unsure if this was just a getaway fling or a real thing. He hardly knew the guy but for now, it does not matter to her.

"Yeah, it's cool but I think your gorgeous Ex is not fond of me..." she said flatly.

"Don't mind her, probably it just stirred some emotion within her since she never saw me with someone before" he replied "And she's not gorgeous... you are" he corrected, and her heart made a backflip.

"You and your words Ethan..." she whispered to him. She smiled and tip-toed to kiss him. She was never bold before, but she made a promise to enjoy this moment with Ethan up until this fantasy came to an end.

Their kiss broke when someone cleared their throat loudly. They both stopped and stared at the entrance and saw Lorraine. A spark of rage flashed through her eyes and suddenly disappeared.

She changed her clothes and wore a black bikini; her bosom was at full display. She has a great body, and she knew it.

"Let's get this boat up and running, we have prepared beverages and food in the cabin, you guys may want to change and get yourselves comfortable," she said directing to Ethan.