Part Seven

The sunlight slowly crept into her window when she woke up. She rose and moved the curtain out to fully welcome the beaming sun rays as she moved towards the balcony to sniff the morning air.

The wind blows her hair, messing it up a little, she smiled and hugged herself tightly. It was a view to die for, she had wanted to live in a place like this, away from pollution, from all the hectic demands of her city life. Away from all personal obligations and just be free.

"Good morning gorgeous! How was your sleep?"

Nicole harshly snapped her eyes open to see who had spoken and it grew wider when she saw Ethan smirking at her, shirtless! He's on the other balcony just right across from hers. He was holding hot tea in his right hand. She roamed her eyes on his body lightly and she blushed. This man was the epitome of perfection! She gulped.

"Are you done checking me out?" He smiled, opening his arms widely giving her more opportunity to stare at his body without restraints. His eyes were laughing.

She collected herself and tried hard to look him directly in the eye. "Dream on Ethan, dream on... I didn't expect to see you this early, my... you didn't tell me we are neighbors!" she said, raising her tone.

He laughed, ahhh...music to her ears. "I didn't? Probably slips my mind" he said while moving closer to the balcony. Their rooms were adjacent to each other. Their terrace was inches apart; she was confused the first time she saw it but did not mind. Anyone can jump from it if you want an easy route to the next room but for someone like Nicole who's afraid of heights. It's not even an option.

"Yeah, you probably did" she rolled her eyes.

When she looked at him again, she was stunned to see that he stood up at the edge of his balcony and was holding on to the wall, while his legs were extending to reach the railings of her patio.

She readily grabbed his legs and shouted "Are you crazy! You might fall!"

He suddenly lost his balance and Nicole gasped and forcefully led him in her direction, afraid that he might drop.

A loud thud was heard, and he collided on top of her, her frame was covered by his entire body structure, and a look of concern was evident in his eyes.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked while he tried to lift himself.
"Are you trying to kill yourself huh? What are you five? Did you enjoy your stunt back there?" She pounded his chest over and over; she was about to blurt more when his mouth covered hers. She moaned inwardly. All her anger diminished.

He claimed her lips roughly, savoring it. He tilted her head to kiss her more, he was careful not to put too much of his weight on her. She responded with the same hunger. She wanted this. Nicole was abandoning all the voices in her head telling her to stop. She wants to take more of what Ethan is giving her. She circled her arms around his neck and gasped when Ethan slowly carried her up. Her legs intertwined on his hips pushing him closer, not breaking the kiss.

Ethan unhurriedly placed her on the edge of her bed, this time he left punishing her lips and moved to her cheek, he slowly traced the outline of it, and his hot breath brought an additional thrill to her rampaging senses. When Ethan sucked the hollow of her neck, she gasped loudly, for she could no longer contain her whimper. She was ecstatic.

"Ethan!" she uttered. Her eyelids were heavy with pleasure. She felt his hands slowly caressing her curves, to her arms and then to her legs, it managed to go higher and higher sending a quiver to her senses. His hands leave warm traces on her body. When his touch neared the delicate part of her womanhood she died in anticipation.

Ethan's hands froze midair when a loud knock was heard on the door.

"Housekeeping!" The voice shouted.