Part Twenty- three

"Did I hurt you?" Nicole asked, looking at his swollen leg she tried to move away a bit when Ethan readily pulled her back into his arms. They were lying naked near the fireplace. Their feet tangled at each other while Nicole's head rested on Ethan's chest slowly running her fingertips up and down to his muscular physique.

He smiled. "You can hurt me all you want, I wouldn't mind" he winked sexily. He kissed her forehead as she slapped his arms lightly at his dry humor. He tightened his hold on her, afraid of letting her go.

"Now I am starting to doubt that all this leg injury episode is all an act" she jokingly retorted. "What a great actor you could have been if you decided to pursue that career," she added.

A loud chuckle escaped from Ethan's mouth as he slowly adjusted his body switching their position and now placing Nicole underneath him. He supported his weight using his elbow. Ethan then trails his other hand starting from her hair feeling each strand on his fingertips. His eyes darkened again. He lowered his head and buried his face in her hair, smelling the fragrance of fresh lavender, it was wonderful.

"Ethan," she whispered as her breathing started to quicken.

He lowered his head further as he slowly teased her cheek running sweet intoxicating kisses to her earlobes and the sides of her neck. He then licked her exposed part she felt the sensation of his tongue and involuntarily, she shivered as her lashes started to flutter. He found her weak spot. She squirmed when his hot lips and tongue stayed there a little longer, punishing her neck with pleasure. Her mouth opened and she gasped every time she felt his hot lips touching her every fiber.

The white sheet covering both their bare frames was slowly pushed aside as Ethan swiftly untangled it wanting a full view of Nicole's nakedness. She momentarily felt embarrassed but when she saw Ethan's deep admiration, she became determined. She then felt Ethan's hand delicately move to her breast kneading it slowly, each stroke intensifies as she wriggles and moans losing all inhibitions.

Considering his injury, she was unsure how they moved from the wooden chair to the carpet floor during their earlier encounter, even finding this sheet was kind of a blur, not that it mattered to her.

Nicole's eyes suddenly snapped open when she felt Ethan's hand move dangerously down to her exposed belly, slowly tracing her flawless skin, millions of bolts ignited like fireworks as they sent waves of desire to her entire being. Her brain froze in anticipation. His whole body was on fire. It was so good, so sensual, so erotic.

She felt feverish, her temperature spiked with the never-ending torment of pleasure in her beautiful body. His fingers then found her core and feathery touched it, her breathing stopped as his hands lingered there, torturing her, Nicole never thought that it could feel magical, that it could be so bloody amazing, it was making her want him more and more. She writhed underneath him. She moaned loudly again. He continued his assault as his tongue played on her nipples, nibbling it. Sucking it.

"Ethan..." she said in between her gasps. "Please... Ethan"

Ethan understood her want.

He then positioned himself in front of her. He pulled himself up slowly, making sure he wouldn't crush her. Until now she has no idea how he manages to do all this knowing the pain in his leg but she's glad he was able to do so.

When he finally took her, he was gentle just like the first time. Taking his precious time with her, memorizing her. Treating her like a porcelain flower, careful not to break her.

She heard him groan as his pacing increased. She opened her eyes, and she noticed a little sweat forming on his forehead. His eyes were on her watching every bit of her features, loving how raw those emotions were. She stared at him as well. His glistening sweat covered his body. His movements were coordinated, showcasing how skillful he was. She held on to his arms tightly loving how hard it felt under her touch, she then caressed his face as she was matching his every movement, when he hit a spot, she shut her eyes as she was slowly being carried away into a blissful abyss. It was marvelous!