Episode twenty one

Bắt đầu từ đầu

With me literally feeling like I got every damn liquid sucked outta me, she pulled my underwear and sweats up before grabbing my computer and sitting it on my stomach. "So, what class are you studying for?" I gave her a look and she giggled, pushing her curls back. "What?"

"My soul... is gone. I don't even remember my name." I rubbed down my face and shook my head. "Just give me a second."

"Head game strong?" She teased before cuddling into my side. "Or you just weak?"

"Don't play with me right now." I groaned out. "I'm thinking about where I can find a ring store because-" She laughed loudly as she rubbed my stomach.

"Shut up." I smiled and pecked her forehead, now suddenly in the mood to say fuck studying and just cuddle. Damn... is that what good head does to you? "You're not studying anymore?"

"Nope," I said simply and closed my computer, sitting it at the foot of her bed before I turned and cuddled into her chest. "Goodnight."

"It's noon." She retorted with a giggle, her fingers running through my hair.

I hummed and repeated myself. "Goodnight."

-

"Alright guys, keep studying, keep working hard. See you Friday." Everyone stood up when Hiben dismissed us and I packed up my things as Ash walked to me.

"Hey, do you mind if you come to the library to help me later? I really don't know if I'm gonna pass this final on my own." She asked seriously.

I nodded, pulling my backpack on. "Of course, just text me the time and I'll be there." We walked together out of the lecture hall and I pulled out my phone to see I had a text from Joseph. "Please charge your phone, your boyfriend keeps blowing me up." I handed my phone to her and she cooed softly, typing a reply.

At the same time, I spotted a familiar brunette unchaining her bike. "Hold on a second." I said to Ash before jogging over to her, clearing my throat before I spoke up. "Hey Loren." She froze for a moment, her eyes still on her bike. I shifted in my spot awkwardly when she sighed and tucked the lock into her backpack. "How's everything?"

"Good Y/n." She said stiffly before finally turning to look at me. I noticed some bags under her eyes and she just looked tired overall. "How have you?" She stared silently. "I see you got new glasses."

"Yes Y/n, I did." She said shortly. "I have to go." I opened my mouth as she climbed onto her bike and pushed off, only for a loud snap to be heard. "Dammit." She hissed under her breath. I raised my eyebrows, watching her chain come unloose and hang on the floor.

"Um.." I scratched behind my ear. "I can drive you-"

"No it's fine, I'll walk."

"You'll walk?" I repeated before shaking my head and grabbing the bike from her. "Come on, Loren." She opened her mouth to protest but I was already walking the bike over to my truck and she had no option but to follow. "So, hows your classes?"

She sighed. "Good." I noticed Ash by my car and she cocked an eyebrow.

"Her chains broke." I said immediately and she nodded before handing me my phone. I looked down and saw Vanessa calling me. "Hey." I said once I brought the phone to my ear, waving at Ash when she motioned she leaving.

"Hey Stanford, can you come to the shop please?" I looked over at Loren who hefted her bike into the back before rounding to the passenger side. "Hello?"

"Yeah uh can I take a rain check?" I asked, biting my bottom lip softly as I climbed into the drivers seat. "But come to my dorm after work."

"Ugh fine. Always studying.. I'll see you in twenty." I started the truck and smiled softly at Loren.