47

"Let the Killshot Hearts fan meet now begin!"

We all waved to the crowd as they cheered for the rising idol group. We never really thought we'd ever be here, on stages, singing and dancing as an idol group.

Cody had found a girl with a quirk that enhanced her voice so that her singing had become amazing. Mia, in turn, kidnapped her like the crazy b*tch she was, and Kate had then made pills out of the sound quirk. Cody jokingly suggested that we could become pop stars with them. Big mistake. Mia jumped at the idea. To Nagisa's horror, I agreed since we needed money. But to be honest here, Nagisa seriously secretly loves it. He's just too prideful to say it.

"Clover! Over here! What's it like being the leader of Killshot Hearts?"

Clover: The Heart Attack. The oldest and leader of the group. The mature woman who brings men to their knees. AKA Kate. Manipulative and seductive and experienced.

"I love being the leader of this group. It's just hard sometimes to keep those two in check."

Mika and Kami: The Double Deres, The Heart Bent and The Heart Block. Inseparable "twins" who take the roles of two of the most popular deres: tsundere and yandere. Mika is the girl who always asks if she needs to kill someone for you with the most cheerful smile. It's creepy sometimes. Kami is the GIRL who will always scoff and huff at you while telling you cheap insults... while blushing. They actually fit their roles pretty well. Mia's already a psycho, so that's easy. And Nagisa doesn't want to be here anyway, so that's that.

"At least we don't flirt as much as Western!"

"I told you my name is West!"

West: The Heart Throb. Brings the girls in waves. With his good looks, girls go crazy. He is very flirtatious and experienced, too. Cody has all his tricks from his time working as an assassin, so girls can never resist.

"Hey, now. Let's all calm down here."

"You're not part of this, Jisin."

Jisin: The Heart Beat. If West is the bad boy, Jisin is the good one. He charms girls and doesn't openly flirt. He speaks his minds and gives compliments out often. The girls come to me, not the other way around.

"That's enough!" Kate was getting pretty fed up with our bickering. She sighed and pulled herself together. "Remember. We have fans here."

Nagisa groaned as Mia pulled him towards a crowd of people. Cody went to flirt with a bunch of chicks. Kate and I just stood there and watched. It was going to be a long day.