6

"Hey, Uraraka! What's up!"

She heard the people in the lounge greet her. Their expressions changed rather quickly though after looking at her face. She looks like she had just seen a ghost. Pale as a one herself.

"He.., They..." she couldn't form the words. "They took him!" tears ran down her face. She never really knew Aiden that much but she couldn't stand it. He was gone; he was taken. She broke down, falling to the floor. No one knew what was going on.

"What?! Who? Who was taken?"

"He was. Aiden..." She couldn't get anymore our before she passed out.

Everyone in the lounge was confused. What had just happened? Aiden was taken? By who? Why? No one knew, not even the girl who witnessed it.

She woke up in a daze. Did she just have a really bad dream? She thoughts were broken when some of her friends walked into the room. They were in the infirmary.

"You okay?" Tenya Iida walked over to the bed. "You gave us quite the scare last night."

So it wasn't a dream. It all came rushing back to her and in an instant, she was trembling. He was gone.

"AIDEN!! They took him! I saw someone take him!" Her eyes were wide and her pupils were dilated. "We have to go and look for him!"

Uraraka tried to get up but and a pair of hands stopped her from getting up. "You need to rest."

She tried standing her legs instantly collapsed. Many rushed to help her. "We'll look for him. You can't in your condition. Just lay back down. Please."

Iida helped Uraraka back into bed. He was worried about Aiden but also about Uraraka. This much stress wasn't going to be good for her health.

Everyone there who heard the news instantly dispatched. They would find Kai. For their sake, Uraraka's sake, and for Kai's sake.