27

*Aishi*

All five of us stood on top of a water tower. It was dusk and the sun was almost set. We were planning an attack on the most prominent hero schools in japan.

We were all equipped with our best gear, and Kate went all out this time making different grenades and smokes. I filled everyone in on all of class 1A's quirks. This was gonna be fun.

I hadn't seen any of them in awhile. I couldn't wait to see how they got stronger. And to show them how much stronger I had gotten, too. 

We watched as night fell over the city, turning it into a different world. As businesses men went to sleep, black markets came out. As teens went home, gangs can came out. As heroes started their patrols, villains appeared. As the overworld slept, the underworld thrived.

Villains thrived. We thrived.

We started hopping through rooftops. It was exhilarating. UA was closing in, and my blood was pounding in my ears. It was time. After tonight, everyone would know who we were.
We'd rival the League. We'd be number one.

Everyone would know our name. We were The Pack. Five equally deadly pieces of a one lethal whole.

The Lioness. Master of any and all blade style weapons. She could kill and army in a second, and you wouldn't even see her sweat. I know Nagisa is a boy, but everyone believes he's a girl.

The Wolf. A pack member that would cover your back, shooting anyone in our way. And he never misses.

The Snake. Devising traps that'd have you in its hold without you even knowing with an arsenal as wide as the sea.

The Hawk. Nothing in the air is safe. Everything in the air is her domain, and she'll kill without hesitation. She liked the blood.

The Fox. Sly and cunning. He will always escape and strike back full force. He will always be there when you least expect it. Right under your nose.

That's how average people know us. Only as The Pack. What they don't know is that we are more underground than they think. We're in the open but in deeper than the moles.

All five of us are masters in disguise. Locate, incapacitate, kill. Nagisa and pull off both genders, sweet and "innocent." Cody is lady killer on any day, literally. Mia can get any man to let down their guard, no matter how tough they think they are. Kate handles our older men that think they still have it. I help with the closed off people, getting what we need and getting out.

We are hired assassins that control the hidden world. Crossing us is a death wish. We know everything and have eyes, ears and ties everywhere. But no one needs to know that. You'd be dead before you could say anything.

We'd cold do anything. Even attack UA and come out better than okay.