7

She took me to a roof near the school.

"So, please tell me now why you were following me?"

The girl who "kidnapped" me gave me a smile that would creep anyone else out.

"We know you aren't quirkless despite what you say. You've been on our radar for a while now." Her eyes turned bright red from the brown they were previously. They seem as they could shoot daggers.

I studied her. I think she would kill me if she could, but it seems that something was holding her back. She was definitely itching for blood. It gave me a reason to believe my life wasn't in danger.

"What do you want?" I was tired of speculating.

"I'm just waiting! I have to be a good girl."

This didn't reassure me. She didn't answer my question.

I started to get up but I was stopped short. A loud static sound came out of nowhere and resonated in my ears. I couldn't move.

"Yay! No more waiting!" I was out before I knew it.

No...

That's not it...

I'm just...

...

Dead

...

CRAP!!!

What the hell just happened? Why did she kill me? I need to wake up. Ugh god, I better not have to restart my workouts again. I know that the least of my worries but seriously that took a long time.

Bang!

I could hear beeping. Was I in... a hospital? I tried opening my eyes but they stayed shut. My brain soon followed suit. I was officially unconscious.

-

I woke with a start. Where did Iida go? Wait I can't be in bed. I need to find Kai!

I was alone. I quickly got dressed. I ran to the lobby.

To my surprise, everyone was down there. Any other time I'd be glad to see them. But the way they looked, I was better off in bed still.

Most of the girls were crying. No one was speaking. Everyone's eyes were down. What had happened?

"I-id-Iida? Wha-what happened?" I could barely speak. I knew what this could only mean. "H-he can't b-be?"

Everyone just liked away. Kirishima was the one to speak.

"We found him on a roof of a gas station near here. He was unconscious but seemed fine. But he wasn't. We couldn't wake him up. He didn't... He was..." Kirishima's returned to the ground.

My knees went. How could he be dead? Like actually dead! We knew people died but this was the closes it hit us besides losing our parents.

We sat in silence. This was going to be a long week.