40

Uraraka?

I turned my head to see most of 1A coming through the door.

"Why ain't this just a party now?" I inwardly sighed. I really didn't want to do this.

"We have some questions that you have answers to." Momo was speaking over the intercom. "We need answers."

I outwardly sighed this time. Really loudly. "What the hell. Just start already. Running low on energy here. Just went through excruciating pain... again." I wasn't at all giving them all extreme sass with a side of I really hate you people at the moment, extra salt.

Todoroki coughed. "Then let's start. Why didn't you kill any of us before? You could of easily. It would of made your job a lot easier."

"I don't kill anymore. That was a one day thing. I do everything else, though."

"How's that possible? You're the leader of the second most wanted villain group." Sero.

"Like I said. I do everything else. The others finish people off if needed of the job. Otherwise, we don't kill."

"Why's that?"

I sighed again. This was gonna take for e ver!
"I'd like for us to keep our sanity. And we're villains with purpose. We don't just go showing ourselves off for nothing. That's how you get killed."

"Momo?"

"All TRUTH so far."

"How do you know us? And don't give us that lame explanation again." Bakugou.

"I actually was enrolled in UA in my third life."

"TRUTH."

"What name?"

"That's not for now." I smirked. As tired as I was, messing with them was just as fun.

"Did you really kill Kai?" Uraraka. She was really upset.

"I technically didn't. My group did."

"TRUTH."

"Why did you commit suicide?" Mina.

"I was useless and quirkless."

"But-."

"Stop. I know what you're going to say 'But you're not quirkless!' but think about it. I only discovered my quirk when I DIED!" Mina shut up.

"...sorry." She turned away.

"TRUTH?"

"Who are the orphans?"

Excuse me? "What?"

"The orphans. The ones Mr. Aizawa spoke of." Todoroki leaned forward. "The ones he has you hooked by."

I leaned in, too. Or as much as I could. Ya know, tied up and all. "That's none of your god damned business." I hisses the words out.

I was hit across the face. "Tell us you bastard before I stop going easy." Bakugou was fuming. His hands were crackling with mini explosions.

I just had to laugh. "Oh my god." Everyone looked at me weird. "You'll never change will you? Always resorting to violence."

I started him straight in the eyes. "You're bringing up past memories, and it's pissing me off. I thought you learned your lesson."

"What stupid lesson?!?" He was sneering.

"The one and only one you can't undo." I smirked. This was fun. "But he was just so useless. Wasn't he Bakugou?"

He stumbled backwards, confusing many people. Guess no one was quite filled in with Bakugou's past.

I smiled. "What next?"