25

Emilia and Blake showed me all around Hero's Houses. They showed me the dorms and took me inside their lounge area. They said everyone was at lunch so we'd go there after they finished.

Emilia told me about the small school house and how they have and how people come in and teach them. We also quickly checked out the storage house before heading back the the kitchen area.

Blake told me how they eat there and that that's where they go to fix up boo boos. Emilia clarified that for me.

"We have a small room off the building where we hold medical supplies and other assortments. Kind of like a Nurses Office"

They showed me into the kitchen and they told me where they usually sat. Blake was really excited for that part. She was also really excited about showing me the "boo boo" area.

"Ya. One time I skinned my knee and I got a pink bandage! Oh and there are lots of other colors, too. Oh! Oh! Oh! We have someone in there now I think. Miss Nagisa brought someone in and said they had sore that needed be to healed. Come on! Let's go check in them!"

Emilia quickly scooped up Blake before she had the chance to run into the Nurses Office.

"Nope. Not today missy. You're not allowed to go in there right now remember? And it's Mr. Nagisa, not Miss. I told you to stop calling him that."

"But he looks like a girl!"

"Blake! That's very rude. Now how about you go play with Caden and Alex while I finish up the tour okay? Go tell them all about Mr. Bandage guy!"

"Okay!" Blake left running and yelling about how she was the best story teller to exist.

Emilia started taking to me again. "Sorry about that. Mr. Nagisa said that the patient was pretty bad this time and didn't want any young ones coming in. And you know how curious they are." She laughed to herself and gestured that we could walk in.

"Mr. Nagisa! I brought a visitor with me this time!"