10

"Hey! So what are your quirks and all?"

"That would be helpful huh?" Nagisa laughed. "We'll fill you in on that later. They are nothing to concern you right now. You'll be fine. Suck it up."

"Give me something on you guys then!" I needed to know what I was dealing with. This was new territory for me. I was lucky that my training carried over from my past life. I guess hair, eyes, and height were the only things that changed. But still! That wouldn't be enough for me to survive this.

Cody finally spoke up. "Guns." He pointed at himself. "Projectiles." He pointed at Mia. "Blades." He motioned towards Nagisa. "Tinkers and Gadgets." He finally nodded to Kate. He just gave me a nod and headed off with the rest.

"Wait!" I still had no idea what I was doing. "Wait for me!"

Kate saw me stumbling behind and yelled, "Oh ya! Our objective right now is to cause as much havoc and destruction as possible, beat a few heroes up, and hopefully escape afterwards. See you later!"

Kate and the others jump in different directions causing mass havoc. But they all left something behind before they left: a dagger, some throwing knives, a flare gun, and a few syringes. Guessing who left what wasn't very hard. There was also a belt I could attach them all to. Thank goodness for Kate!

I quickly equipped everything and headed out. Now was my time to shine.

I really didn't know what to do so I just thought, why not kill someone? I mean that will cause a lot of panic. I feel like dying so many times now has dulled my feeling towards death. It really didn't bother me anymore.

I climbed to the top of a roof. And jumped into a swarm of people. I just started slashing people with the dagger. Chaos erupted. Blood everywhere, people running for their lives. I think I was doing a pretty good job so far. But the tricky part was yet to come.

One Pro showed up along with a sidekick and trainee. I knew they were a trainee since, you know, I was in their class.

Gunhead was yelling at his subordinate to evacuate everyone.

"Too bad they're already all dead." He turned to face me along with the other two. "I mean you could still take their bodies if you really wanted to," I smirked. This was way more fun than I expected.