29

We were surrounded. Heroes, sidekicks and trainees alike. We all readied for a fight. This would be tough.

We all activated the tools Kate had made for us.

Kate made Mia a bodysuit that allowed her maneuverability anywhere: land, water, and air.

Cody received canisters that allowed him unlimited ammo. Each was filled with a quirk that related to the specific gun type he was using, supplying him with all he needed.

Nagisa received a necklace, a belt, a ring, two bracelets, two anklets, and earrings. If he wore them all, he could use the ring to activate the rest. Activating them all made him completely invisible.

Kate just gave me a head piece that allowed me to suppress my emotions. I'd sometimes hesitate when my memories of me wanting to be a hero popped up. The head set allowed me to finish the job.

Kate had made almost everything for herself. It was her way of fighting. You'd never know what she'd pull out next.

Mia went into the air with Cody. Nagisa touched his ring and disappeared. Kate threw a smoke bomb and hid. She was always supporting and fighting from the shadows. I didn't move. I closed my eyes and turned my head piece on. My eyes opened and flashed red, glowing in the night.

Half the heroes chased after the Hawk and Wolf whole half stayed with me. I was their biggest threat after all: Death's Hand. I faced many Pros, but I was only interested in the trainees.

I faced most of my old classmates. They hadn't changed at all.

"Hey Uravity! It's nice to see you again! Have you gotten over your friend yet?"

I gave her a childish grin. She glared back.

"You guys were the ones who killed him weren't you!"

I chuckled. "You're not wroooong."

"You..." she charged me. I easily dodged. I turned to see half the Pros knocked out.

"Thanks Lioness! Big help there!"

The Lioness reappeared quickly and nodded at me before disappearing again.

"That f*cker!" We all know who is talking here. "Why don't you come out and face us you sh*t coward!!!!"

Bakugou was getting ready to fight and his fingers were twitching. "Fight me you bastard!"

Small explosions were coming from his hands. I turned to the rest of my classmates as the  Lioness appeared before Katsuki.

The fight began. I started taking down Pros, cutting them down one by one with my swords. I didn't kill them, though. I stopped doing that. It was more fun to be feared. It told them who to respect.

Their numbers were thinning but so was my strength. The Lioness finished up with Bakugou and helped me finish with the Pros. But before he could disappear again, Tsuyu Asui came up behind him and knocked him out.