QUESTION

As you can see from this chapters title, this isn't an actual title. I just have a question for you people. It's not like anyone will honestly respond, but I'm just putting it out there. My view count for the first few chapters is inane to the 30? 40? of you that actually might read it all. And that's being optimistic. Maybe 50? That's besides the point. Just saying that not many people will get this far.

As you can tell I tend to ramble on and on and on. It's like this in real life, too. And I'm currently doing it again.

Back to my question this chapter... part... whatever mabobber... was made for.

On the day this will be posted, hopefully tomorrow, there will be 26 story chapters posted. 26 being the chapter of that day. Here comes my problem or/and question.

I am currently writing chapter 43. Being that I have 42 completed. This means that I have 16? completely chapters. I might have more done when this comes out but that's irrelevant.

What I want to know is if I should update more. I know I can't do two chapters a day. That would catch up way too fast. And updating as I finished wouldn't really work since I just write like 6 chapters at one time.

Also, the option for longer chapters is out. The shorter chapters allows me to stay on track with the story. I'm keeping it that way.

What I was thinking is if I had like a day of the week I updated like 3 or 4 chapters instead of one so I wouldn't have so much left over.

I really don't know. I just wanted to ask I guess. I new ish to this Wattpad thing. What I'm doing now might be fine but I'll let you peeps decide. It's the least I can give you people in return for actually reading my book. And I have no idea how long this book is going to be to. Remember. It's unplanned. Cause you know. That's just how I am.

Thanks again if you're reading this. I don't know how you stuck with it so far in, but I will thank you again!

Have a day better than mine! (That's not hard.) And I wish you luck in this world called life!

Til Next Time!

~thePurplest~