31

My legs were shaking as I got up. I still wasn't down yet. I still had some fight left.

Jiro sent her ear jacks into the ground. She used a strong sound wave to knock me over again. I saw Momo creating rope and handcuffs that I assumed were for me.

"Not just yet!" I took out my bow and drew back three arrows. I aimed at Mina, Todoroki, and Uraraka. They were the closest. I was about to fire when I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

"Stop it Sir!"

I turned to see Eraserhead. A head popped out from behind him.

"Max... what are you..."

"So we meet again... Aishi..."

"What... no..." I started backing away.

I was focused so on Max and Eraserhead that I didn't anticipate another attack from Kaminari. The electricity hurt like hell the first time but the second time has worse.

I lost grip on my quirk and my hair started to show my green streaks. I screamed as my body twitched with sparks. My eyes started to flicker from purple to red and then back to purple.

Everyone was confused in what was happening to me. "What's going on?!? What's happening to him?!?"

I started to run when an even more immense pain hit me. My scream radiated through the air.

Eraserhead had his scarf hovering in the air. His eyes were wide open. He had erased my quirk.

My hair started changing to every color imaginable. My eyes kept flashing to different colors. Everyone stared in confusion. No one knew what my quirk was so this made no sense.

My quirk is what keeps me alive. Even without it actively on, it still was in work in my body. But Eraserhead had took that away. My body was changing and trying to die when it was alive. It didn't know what to do, and it was excruciating.

"Mr. Aizawa! Stop it! You're hurting him!!" I heard Max in the background screaming.

He finally realized he was triggering what was happening to me and immediately stopped. I stopped screaming and my hair settled back to red green and my eyes purple. I collapsed on the spot.