30

I ran to save him but, before I could, Todoroki sent a wall of ice up, limiting my maneuverability and knocking my swords out of my hands. Kirishima ran towards me and we began fist fighting. My razors were having no effect on his hardened skin, so I punched him in the head which made him disabled his quirk. I continued and slashed downward, cutting down his chest.

I then turned to face a charging Iida. He landed a kick to my side which caused me to cough up blood. I wiped my mouth and took out my swords. I charged and sliced down his legs, immobilizing him.

The Snake appeared to help.

"The Wolf and Hawk finished up but are heading back. They got beaten up pretty bad. We should head back soon, too."

Her eyes fell onto the Lioness. She looked at me and I nodded.

"Just go 55. You need to get him out of here, and you're in no condition to fight. I'll catch up."

She gave me a worried look. "I can't just leave you here! You know that!"

"Just go!!" I pushed her out of the way as Tokoyami attacked with Dark Shadow. "Get him out of here!"

She nodded and activated a tool that could teleport her a few feet. She appeared next to the Lioness threw and smoke bomb down. They disappeared. They had escaped.

I was about to do the same when Sero shot his tape at me. I was too tired and wasn't quick enough. He caught my arms, taking away my only way of escape.

I struggled but I was weak. I had overestimated myself. I started to pull on the tape when it all of a sudden loosened. I was about to pull when I was hit with a giant waved of electricity. Sero had let go and Kaminari had grabbed the tape. He sent his electricity to me.

I was on my knees and panting. There was still so many of them. I could t use any of my tools anymore. The electricity had fried them, making them useless. I was screwed.