WELCOME!

This pre chapter thing is new and hasn't been here since the beginning for any old readers who might get confused. I'm just felt the need to add it for new readers.

This story is my first fanfic and I hope you like it. I've read many villain and vigilante deku stories and wanted to make something different. Many of them are really similar and kinda bums me out. Like, I want something unique. So I'm trying to make mine as original as possible. I'm glad to know that some think that.

To add to my originality, I have many oc's. There's four main and just some random side characters that are mine. If you would ever for some reason feel the need to use them in the exact way they are, please say so when you use them. Idk or really care. I just wanted to put that out there.

I also wanted to put up this chapter to say that I hope you actually give this book a try. The first few or six chapters might be a little rough around the edges. That's because I had no clue what I was doing. I promise you it gets better.

Like I said in the story bio, I don't own my hero academia, blah blah blah. This is a fanfic of course. Also that I update everyday. I do this to make up for the fact that my chapters are short. This means you still get your couple thousand words a week so don't complain.

Now that I wrote this, I really don't know why I felt the need to do this, but Ima post it anyways. I already wrote it all so why not. But this is sorta pointless. And if you haven't already caught on, I tend to rant and get off track a bit. That's why I do short chapters. Keeps things together.

Anyways...

I hope you stick through the first chapters and give my book a chance! I swear it isn't as cringe worthy in later chapters. I hope at least...

Please continue reading and get on with chapter 1!

Enjoy!!!!

~thePurplest~