34

*Aishi*

My head was pounding, and I hurt... everywhere. What happened? Where was I? Am I dead? No. That wasn't it. I couldn't exactly die. Well I do. But just come back to life. Did I die for the fourth time already? But when if I actually did? No. I was in a bed. A bed? Dead people aren't in beds. Right?

I strained my eyes and tried opening them. They hurt, but I tried again. This time it worked. I opened my eyes to a blinding white light.

Wait. Am I dead?

My eyes adjusted slowly to the light. I was in a hospital? I was in a hospital looking room, but I was in shorts and a baggy shirt. Wait? These aren't my clothes! Where did they come from? I tried getting up only to find that my arms and legs were heavily chained to the bed.

That's when all my memories fled back, giving me a massive headache. When I finally processed it all, I started to struggle against my chains. I wasn't dead... I was captured.

I can't be here! This can't be real! But the more I struggled, the more real the situation became. I was starting to inwardly panic on massive scales.

Eraserhead walking in did nothing to help that.

My voice wavered without my intention. "Where a-am I?"

"In a hospital of course. Well, not for very long at least." Eraserhead's visage stayed void of emotion the entire time he talked. More than I could do. "You'll be taken in for questioning in a few minutes."

"W-wait? What time is it?" How long was I even in here?

"About 5 o'clock. You slept the entire day."

5 o'clock!! It's been a whole day?!? What happened to the others? Did they get out okay? Oh god! What do if they were taken, too? My thoughts were interrupted by pain that radiated from my neck.

"Time to go." Eraserhead took the syringe out of my neck as my eyes became heavy. I cursed him out before my eyes slid shut completely.