32

*Kate*

"What the hell do you mean he's not with you!" Mia was furious with me. Her temper was never one to test.

"I told you already! He told me to run! I had to retreat with Nagisa. He said he'd be fine!"

"Well does it seem like he's fine!!" She punched the table that cracked under the pressure. "If they kill him, I won't ever forgive you." Her eyes were almost pitch black. She stormed off into her room and slammed the door.

I sat down and put my elbows on the cracked table, resting me chin in my hands.

This was bad. If Aishi wasn't back by now, we could only assume he was dead or caught. We could only hope it was the latter.

Cody gave me a reassuring look. "We'll get him back. He'll be fine. He always is." He turned and also left.

I let out another sigh and faced toward Nagisa. I walked over to him and decided to change his bandages. I rewrapped everything and headed to bed.

We needed to find Aishi. We need to get him back. We needed to know that he is okay. He has to be.

I rubbed my temples, trying to calm my thoughts. We'd find him. But that's tomorrow. Tonight, we rest. Everyone needed it after that.

*Back to UA*

"What happened to him?!?" Uraraka ran forward to the fallen villain. It didn't matter to her that he just tried to kill her and her friends. After what she witnessed, what they all witnessed, he was in worse shape than anyone should be in.

Momo quickly followed her. She had completely forgotten about the rope and cuffs she created. That didn't matter at the moment.

"Wtf just happened!?!" Bakugou spoke what was on everyone's minds.

The UA students didn't make a sound as they watched Momo, Uraraka, and Tsuyu try to help where they could. But the thing is, no one knew how to help. They couldn't even grasp what the had just saw.

"M-mr. Aishi!!"

The students watched the little boy run up to the unconscious boy. He was crying.

"Mr. Aizawa, Sir? Who is he?" Todoroki was trying to pry the boy away. He shouldn't be seeing that.

"Everyone. Say hello to Max. He helped solve this mystery."