12

I walked through the store looking for what I wanted. I stopped at a part with a bunch of sweatshirts. I pick one out that was almost completely black. It had purple accents to it that were glow in the dark. I grabbed a black mask and an assortment of other small things as well.

Since the place was abandoned, I had plenty of space to work. I laid everything out and got to work. I fixed up my clothes and added something to my sweatshirt. I dyed my hair a little bit for nostalgia's sake. I put up my hood and headed out.

Everyone hero has a costume and hero name. And every villain needs an alias and a disguise.

•••

*two months later* 
(I'm lazy sorry)

"Last night, three banks were hit by the new notorious villain group calling themselves "The Pack." With attacks from this becoming more frequent, Pros hero's are quickly trying to find and catch these culprits. Any information regarding The Pack will be of use. More on this topic tonight with John at 7."

Bleep. Kate turned off the TV. "That didn't take them long. We're almost most wanted behind The League."

Nagisa made a popping sound with his lollipop. "And they don't even know about half of our other jobs." He made a pouty face then laughed. "We'd be number one in no time."

"You know what would happen if we did that," Cody said matter-of-factly. "We wouldn't be able to do another one of those jobs and cut off half of our income."

"Well, I think we make enough money anyways." Nagisa huffed and pursed his lips. He seriously does act like a little girl.

"You have to remember that we aren't the only ones relying on that money." Kate was referring to all the kids we take care of.

I know we are villains, but we have hearts, too. We run an orphanage and hideout for kids who ran away from abusive homes. The hero's turn a blind eye when it comes to people like them. They only do things that are flashy and will get them big in the media. We call it the Hero's Houses.