9

"Nice to finally meet you."

The woman was the first to speak. She had a mature presence. She wore a skin-tight bodysuit that was a deep army green. Her hair was black and in a braid down her back. She wore an arsenal of gadgets around her waist and down her legs.

"I'm sorry that we had Mia kill you earlier. It's better for you to start off with a clean slate. I'm Kate by the way." She pointed to the older boy. "That's Cody. He seems mean. Well... he's mostly just cold. He's nice when you get closer to him."

His eyes were definitely cold on the surface. I could tell he had seen some things. He wore combat style clothes and had a bunch of guns.

"Lastly... I am Nagisa." Nagisa sighed and blew a bubble with the gum he had. There was a katana on his back and two daggers at his sides but other than that his attire was normal. Just a kid in jeans and a sweatshirt.

But as normal as it was, he looked like a super badass rich chick. Ya. Chick. I told you he looks feminine. Expensive earrings, off the shoulder crop top, bedazzled belt, ripped jeans, high-grade combat boots, high ponytail. Any passerby would mistake him for a girl. Looking up close though, you could tell the truth. If Nagisa truly tried, though, it'd be a hell of a lot harder.

These people were really interesting.

"Wait. You said to start off with a clean slate. What do you mean by that?"

"Well, we can't be having a villain with a traceable past now can we?" My mind froze for a moment.

"Wait for what?"

They led me back out into the streets and we started to head to the outskirts of the city.

"Today we are recruiting you to join our little band of villains." Kate pulled out what looked like a hand grenade.

"Your trial starts now." She threw it into a building and gas started to seep out of it. Citizens started to scream and run away.

I was in a daze. Wait, what?!!? I never really thought of being a villain before. I knew I didn't want to be a hero anymore.  But what next? I hadn't really thought that far ahead yet. A villain... ya. I think I might like that.

I always wanted to be a hero that I never expected the chance to be a villain. Well, it would allow me to counteract the people I now hate so why not?

A grin spread across my face. This could be fun...

——————
Edit/ A/N: Ok so I felt like I had to do this. So this chapter we are introduced to some characters including Nagisa. As many of u can tell, he is like Nagisa Shiota. But as I've tried to make clearer throughout the rest of the chapters, they aren't the same! So I'd just like to point it out now before it gets to ingrained into your brain. I did base this Nagisa off the one from assassination classroom, but they are not the same. This Nagisa chose this crossdressing side of himself and acts and embraces it. And the name Nagisa isn't exclusive to Shiota. There can be other Nagisas. So I just wanted to put this out there cause there seem to a few of you who think assassination classroom is gonna get involved but this is just a mha fic. A crap fic but a fic nonetheless. I'm not mad or anything I just wanted to clarify things.

Thank you,

ThePurplest<3