38

"Sh*t."

I started shaking again. My voice hitched. Rim Reader pushes hard this time. He wasn't giving up. My head was throbbing. His quirk was the most annoying thing in this world. And I also didn't like him messing around in my head.

I gasped as he stopped. It was a minute before he spoke.

"Umm. I think there's a problem, Sir." He was looking at Eraserhead.

"Just spit it out already." He was getting tired of waiting. "This isn't a hard question."

"Okay. If you say so." He pauses before speaking. "It says his body is... 72... days old."

The Pro Hero looked at me. "That can't be right." He looked me up and down. "Try again."

"No. Shi-."

Before I could finish protesting, Rim Reader entered my head again. It was just as pleasant as the last.

He finished, and I was sure I was going to pass out by the end of this.

"Sir. It's the same results. 72 days old."

"But that just isn't possible! I can't be!" He looked at me, and I just gave him a knowing smirk: I knew why. He threw me a glare.

Then returned the smirk.

What?

"What is his quirk?"

"Sh*t." I said it much louder this time.

It wasn't painful this time, thankfully. But I used all my strength to try to block him out. I was too tired to resist for long.

"Reincarnating Camouflage."

"F*ck you." He just continued.

"This brings the holder back to life after death. It slightly changes the holders appearance after each use. Changes are small like hair and eye color and height. This also gives the ability to change said small features by will if the quirk is consciously activated. The quirk always works subconsciously to keep the holder alive. Holder gets a new body after dying."

I sighed. "You're pretty good at this. That about sums it up."

"TRUTH."

"Well that explains a lot." The annoying Eraserhead was talking to me again. He tilted his head in thought. "How many times have you died."

"Too many times." I smirked.

"TRUTH?"

"How many!"

I was laughing. "Why should I tell you?"

He glared at me.

"We have leverage."

My heart stopped.

"What?...no ...No! Don't you dare tell me-!"

He just cut me off.

"We have Blake."