❃| war of hormones • 6

Start from the beginning

"And that peace wouldn't happen to include a one night stand, right?" Yeri replied, crossing her arms.

Jimin and Chanyeol looked at each other with smirks before turning back to them.

"I mean. . .since you're offering." Chanyeol joked.

Yeri rolled her eyes and began walking away. Jisoo followed her, not sparing them another glance.

"You see what we're talking about? Hornballs."

Jisoo nodded in agreement.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"So, I was thinking on doing a charitable car wash for children with cancer."

During lunch, Jisoo pitched her idea on a charitable event she's been planning for two weeks now. She's got approval from the school and Wings4kids has agreed to take partnership with her on it.

Now all she needs is to plan the even and who would be better than her sorority sisters.

"Wings4Kids have agreed to do a partnership with me and now all I need is to plan the event." Jisoo said, handing them fliers. "That's where we come in. The principal here has agreed to let us host the event here. I just need to have another frat or sorority help with spreading the word."

"We could ask The Gamma house?" Jennie suggested. "Joy could convince Shownu and Jaebum to help."

"Nah, they are doing that UNICEF charity with ALPHA SIGMA PHI." Lisa sadly dejected.

Which made the girls slumped their shoulders.

"What about asking ZETA XI? We could easily convince Rocky to help." Irene said hopefully.

"Their house isn't big enough for us to get the word out." Jennie shot down. "They're still a new frat."

"Well, our only options are KAPPA SIGMA and. . . . ALPHA SIGMA PHI" Irene gritted her teeth.

The girls all groaned collectively. They were the LAST people they wanted to partner up with. Knowing that house, they would hold it over their heads.

And Jisoo didn't deserve that.

"Well, what other choice do I have?" Jisoo said, sighing.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Here in Film Appreciation 101, we will be looking at a lot of different movies, analyzing them and picking up different hidden messages."

Jisoo towards the middle back, barely listening to the professor speak on. She kept doodling in her notebook. Drawing different pictures while she thought about what was talked about.

She only had one option. She talked to the head of KAPPA SIGMA before class. But she declined due to already being committed to a different activity.

So her only option was ALPHA SIGMA PHI. Three of their members were in this class.

She heard girls giggling from the left side. She looked and saw three members sending them flirty gestures, making them giggle.

Jisoo sighed again, staring at the clock. They only had about 30 minutes left and she couldn't wait for the bell to ring.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

After the bell rung, Jisoo prepared herself.

As the students began to pack up and leave for the day, Jisoo waited until most of the students were gone before she approached them.

Swallowing her pride, she started advancing to them, praying things would go smoothly.

"Ahem." Jisoo cleared her throat

She recognized one to be Jungkook, the guy from two nights ago. She also recognized the other as Sehun. But she didn't know the other one with brown hair. He looked like a model.

"Well well well. . . . If it isn't the beautiful Jisoo." Jungkook said, crossing his arms.

Jisoo forced a smile before letting it drop. "I'll just cut right to the chase here and-"

"No need, I know where this is going." Jungkook cut her off, much to her confusion.

"You do?"

"Yeah, you see how good looking I am and you want to ignore your sisters and go on a date with me." He said smugly. "I get it. It happens everytime. I'll pick you up at 6, Friday night."

After that, he waves her off before turning back to his friends. Whom were laughing at her shocked expression.

"What?! No! I don't want to go out with you." She said, nearly glaring at him.

This guy was getting on her nerves already. Who does he think he is? A God?

"Excuse me?" Jungkook paused, turning back to her.

Jisoo crossed her arms at him, her glare stayed on her face. "You heard me. I was going to ask you about a charity event I'm planning but that's okay, I'll do it on my own "

Angrily, she spun around and walked away. She kept thinking what in the world was i thinking?

Jungkook watched as she left the classroom. He was rejected twice. Was his pride hurt? Just a little.

"What are we gonna do now?" Luhan asked, watching her legs go. "We're supposed to be luring her, not repelling her."

"Don't worry." Jungkook mumbled, "in four days, we'll get her. We still have the party."