It was true the during battle of Port Slava Reiner [Armored Titan] was severally injured which resulted him to be in coma for 3 days. And he was last seen on a train to Liberio. Which is today.

"Aaah poor Reiner. Still haven't found his rightful place in this world." You thought.

"So what will happen to the Eldians if they are no longer useful to the Marleyan government." You asked.

"I don't know, Y/N. But my best guess is that their population will slowly decrease." Heinrich said.

"In other words, they're going kill them like livestock ?!" You said.

"Exactly, without any remorse ! Right Constatine?!" Karl Jürden prompted.

Mr.Constatine didn't answer, he only nodded.

"Pathetic....." You said angrily.

"Did I just imagine it or do you sympathize with the devils ?" Karl Jürden asked.

Karl Jürden : If we let those devils multiply, the next generation of human beings will be unfit for life. Do you really want them to dilute our blood with theirs ? Do you want those devils' blood course through your children's veins ? Is that what you want ?

"Easy Uncle Karl, my friend Y/N is just drunk. He tends to spout nonsense when he is drunk."

You weren't drunk, your mind was clear as the blue sky above. "What if I want that to happen. What will you do about it." You jumped on your feet.

Mr.Constatine lowered his hand onto his holster.

"Sit down !" Mr.Constatine warned you.

Agnes came running in. Her face was wrinkled up, and her eyes were gleaming. It was too frightening to fight both Karl Jürden and Mr.Constatine in this little room. A stray bullet could hit anyone.

"Heinrich tell your Uncle ! Who saved you during the battle of Port Slava. Was it a Marleyan !!? TELL HIM !!!!" You demanded.

"It.... it was an Eldian." Heinrich mumbled.

You sat down while saying "They are humans too."

Mr.Constatine suddenly let go of his holster and picked up a shot glass. "We've had a row and quarreled a bit, and now that's enough. We've been a bit rude with our guest..... Please do forgive us. We got so heated because the subject Eldia is a very sensitive subject for everyone."

"For everyone." the teacher [Karl Jürden] confirmed, placing his hand on his wife's stomach.

"Let's consider this incident closed, shall we?" Mr.Constatine asked in a stern tone of voice.

You stood up and asked Agnes."Can I use your toilet ?"

"Yes, you can." She replied.

"Thank you."

You locked yourself in the toilet, sat down on the toilet. You realized that the wall was warmed by the beauty of the carpet. "Is there something behind it ?" You wondered slipping your fingers under it. There was just an ordinary wall.

"So it's for display, i see." You told yourself.

You finished your job in the toilet and drowned your waste and listened to see if anyone was getting killed in the room. Not so far they were talking, laughing like normal humans. But suddenly the carpet fell down.

"Hey Y/N ?" Heinrich asked outside the door. "I really need to go ! See you tomorrow."

You strained and lifted the incredibly heavy carpet off the floor, just hoping that the toilet bowl wouldn't come unstuck. You just barely managed to guess where to hang it before the strength in your arms ran out. You climbed down carefully and quietly.

-Outside-

It was already dark outside. "So how was it to shit in peace again." Mr.Constatine was loitering right outside the apartment.

"It was really fantastic." You spoke in Imperial language.

"What are you doing here ? Descendant of A/N." He asked in Imperial language.

/A/N - Ancestor's Name/

"Just like you and Colonel Edward Cullen. Far away from home."

"Edward Cullen ? He survived ?!"

"Yeah like you." You replied.

"I'm glad he survived. And where is he now ?" He asked.

"On Paradis Island."

Mr.Constatine : I see. Well like I asked before why are you here ?

"To stop this pointless war between Eldia and Marley." You stated.

"So that's why you were desperately protecting Eldians."

"Yes and will you help in my cause ?" You asked.

Hello my dear readers. I have come with an unfortunate news which is the final chapter of 'Shattered Pieces' draws near. So please enjoy the story before the final chapter. Merci beaucoup/Thank you very much !!!  -ElitDavian.

 Merci beaucoup/Thank you very much !!!  -ElitDavian

End of chapter 52