Chapter 54

Oh shit thank you for much for 25k+ reads! Again, I'm sorry for such a delayed absence!)

Listen - One OK Rock Ft. Avril Lavigne)

Kota backed away in fear of the masked man that loomed over him. 

"Hey, kid. I like your hat. Mind trading it for this mask? They said they didn't have any of the nice ones.." the ginormous man stated, beginning to take off the object that covered his face. Kota turned around and began to run away with fear, but the man jumped in front of him. 

Kota gasped, tears running down his cheeks as the man chuckled, and muscle began to form on his arms. 

"I think you and I will have some fun up here, kid!" The man said, hood flying back to reveal an evil smile, and a sinister eye.

Memories from the death of his parents resurfaced as he recognized the man. "Papa..! Mama..!" Kota cried. A large fist was about to crush him, but a flash of green sped by and got Kota out of the way. 

Deku landed on the ground with Kota and grunted from the impact. You arrived and stood in front of them as they got up. 

"What are you guys doing?" Kota cried, seeing that you were both here.

"Now you, I recognize! And you too!" The muscled man said to you and Deku. You stood in confusion. 

However, you shook your head. No time to think about that now. Deku had broken his phone with the landing and yours was on the desk in the shared room with Shouto. It was just the two of you. Neither you nor Deku thought you would actually encounter a villain, so you gulped with apprehension as Deku stood. 

"Hey..I promise everything is gonna be okay!" Deku said, panting. You nodded, out of breath as you both rushed here. "We're going to save you, Kota!"

Neither of you had time to think as the man made his way to you. At the moment, Kota was your priority, as well as Deku's. You don't think that this villain will let either of you leave with the boy though, so fighting your way through may have to be the way out. You created a wall of super dense water in front of Kota and you and Deku were in front of it, ready to defend him with your lives. 

--

Shouto and Katsuki walked down the trail. Shouto was carrying a class 1-B student on his back as the both of them tried to make their way back to the campsite. 

"Agh, dammit.." Katsuki growled, covering his mouth as they walked. Shouto looked around, analyzing the situation. 

"There must have been a gas leak or something close by..I'm worried about the others who are still in the forest." Shouto said, glancing back at Katsuki. "But I don't see that there is much we can do..Hopefully Ragdoll can take care of everyone else." 

"Don't tell me what to do, Icyhot-" Katsuki said, pausing mid sentence. 

Both Shouto and Katsuki stopped in their tracks, seeing a man on his knees with a pool of blood in front of him, and an amputated hand on the ground. 

"Crap.." Shouto murmured. 

"Hey..what group was in front of us..?" Katsuki asked, narrowing his eyes at the severed hand.

"Tokoyami, and Shouji I think.." Shouto replied. 

"So..pretty.." the man whispered to himself as he looked down at the hand. "No..have to..work.." he said, voice strained at the effort it took him to rip his gaze away from the hand. "But it's so..delicious.." the villain cried, standing. "Beautiful flesh..don't tempt me..I have a job to do!" he stated, turning to look at Shouto and Katsuki.

"No fighting..? Was that the rule?" Katsuki asked, taking his hand away from his mouth as a grin formed on his face. 

--

"You really think you can save this little brat?" the large villain asked, as you and Deku stood in weary anticipation. He chuckled at your actions and began to use his Quirk, muscle tissue engulfing his body. "Sounds like some bullshit a wannabe hero would say. Your kind sure likes to mouth off about justice!"

Kota continued to cry as he watched with terror. If this villain killed two pro heroes, what could to heroes in training pull off? How did you think to survive?

"That names are Midoriya and (L/n), right? Perfect! I can take the initiative and kill the both of you! But first, a little torment!" the large man said, ripping off his cloak. "SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD!"

The villain pounced, landing in between you and Deku as you both dodged. The villain turned to look at you and made his way towards you with exceptional speed, and before you could dodge he grabbed your leg and threw you. You liquidated before you could make an impact and slid down, solidifying again as the villain went towards your green-haired friend. Deku had tried to block a strong punch with his arms, and a cracking sound happened as he was sent flying towards the rock. You gasped as Deku yelled in pain with the impact. You grit your teeth and ran back in front of Kota. 

"Hey, now that we're here, do you know a kid named Bakugou that we could find around here?" he said. You gasped. Katsuki? Why would this brute wanna find your best friend?

Deku paused and stared at the villain. 

"I still have a job to do after all!" the villain shouted, launching himself in Deku's direction. Deku dodged and looked back at the villain.

"I'll take your silence as a way to say that you have no clue where this guy is. That's all good. It's PLAY TIME!" he shouted, kicking Deku in the gut with so much ferocity that you almost felt it in your stomach. Deku had fallen to the ground, blood dripping down his temple.

"Kota, we gotta get you out of here.." you murmur, beginning to try and make a super dense water slide down the mountain towards the camp where Aizawa was teaching the extra lessons. However, the villain turned to you. 

"Trying to run?!" he grinned, appearing next you you in the blink of an eye and punching you in the side of the head, specifically on your ear. You gasped with the shock of the feeling of your brain bouncing around in your head, and for a split second you couldn't hear a thing. You had crashed into the ground and remained there, in shock. Kota covered his mouth as he watched behind the wall of water. 

Deku witnessed the scene and gasped, as this could have probably killed you. "(Y/N)!" he yelled, trying to stand.

"What was it that you yelled, little boy? That everything would be okay?" the villain laughed. "How's it all workin out for ya?" he grinned, walking towards Deku. 

Everything felt hopeless.