Chapter 20

1.5k+ reads, you are all insane, thank you so much! Life has been so busy lately with SAT's and ACT's and applying to universities, I'm beginning to adult now and it scares me :,))

Dearly Beloved - Kingdom Hearts III Version)

You follow Katsuki into his house and park yourself on his couch. 

"You think a lot of people will be watching?" you ask.

"Of course. The U.A. Sports Festival outranks the Olympics, remember?"

"Yeah..." you say as you sigh faintly. "This makes me nervous. I'm not especially great with what I do, all I do is move water around."

Katsuki looked at you and then pinched your arm.

"Shut up with those stupid thoughts. Train like your life depends on it and meet me in the finals. You BETTER meet me in the finals. No best friend of mine is a loser."

"Well I have news for you buddy. I. Suck."

"Shut the hell up and come help me make dinner before my mom comes home." he says as he walks into the kitchen. You get up and follow after him.

---

The next day you get up and see that both your parents weren't home. You decided not to show up today and search up different things liquid can do in order to learn how to use your quirk in multiple ways. You really wish you had your costume with you at the moment but it was at school. You would have to request for the ability to bring it home when you wanted to. After some researching, you finally conduct an experiment of sorts. Apart from being able to absorb air moisture, could you absorb other things?

You look through your garage until you find some pesticides that your mother sprays around the doors to kill bugs in the summer. There was only one way to find out, right? However, this scared you because your body is what absorbs your liquid, not your gauntlets. Your gauntlets just store it for later use. You dump it onto the pavement in your back yard and throw the canister aside. 

Taking in a deep breath, you raise your hands towards this acidic concoction and begin to absorb it into your hands. The feeling was a gentle burning that alarmed you, but you let it course through your veins for a while. After the feeling  went away you released it at an extremely hot temperature, causing it to melt the pavement a tad bit. You stood in surprise and looked at your hands, which had become calloused from the acidic liquid. You would need to take a trip to a volcano soon to further test your theory about what can and cannot be absorbed. After taking note of this, you head back inside to whip up something quick to eat. You turn your sandwich into liquid and snicker.