Chapter 19

Y'all thank you for 1.3k+ reads, istg this story blew up more than I thought it would :'D

Wait a Minute - Willow Smith)

As you were all leaving class, the door opened to display the massive amount of students that had parked their rears in front of your 1-A classroom. Ochaco looks stunned in front of you and you go to see what all the hullabaloo is about. Blinking, you stared at the ocean of U.A. students.

Could it be that they're scoping out the competition for the sports festival?

You kept your airpods in as you watched Katsuki come and grab your hand to begin leading you out, only to see the massive amount of students. 

"We can't get out! Why did you guys come here anyway?" Mineta screeched as he stood in intimidation. 

"Scoping out the enemy, dweeb." Bakugou mumbled as he began to walk to the horde of students. "We're the ones who made it out of the villain attack." as he stood face to face with all the students, you began to feel a little sheepish.

"Coming here to do that is useless." he growled. "Out of our way, extras."

The entire class, including you, began to freak out. Tenya started moving his arms in random directions and you could swear you heard Deku melt behind you in fear.

"You can't just go around calling people extras just because you don't know them!" Tenya says loudly for Bakugou to hear.

"I came to see what the famous class A was all about." A monotone voice stated as a guy with wild purple hair made his way to the front of the crowd.

Hitoshi Shinso. You knew him because he caught you mid-anxiety attack on the roof earlier. You hid behind Bakugou as Shinso spotted you. He stared at you for a moment and nodded in your direction, agreeing not to say anything. You sigh faintly with relief. 

"You seem pretty ignorant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?" he asks. Bakugou scowled as Shinso stopped in front of him.

"Seeing things like this make me disillusioned."

Shinso was from general studies. That he had told you when he met you earlier today. He seemed like a nice guy, why was he trying to get a reaction out of Bakugou? You gripped Katsuki's hand as he grew more aggravated. 

"What fucking ever. As if I could care about what all you extras say. I'm winning this sports festival and there's no way around it." he says as he dragged you out of the class and away from the crowd.

"And why are you dragging (y/n) around like she's your personal rag doll?" 

This made Katsuki stop and look at him.

"None of your fucking business, you eggplant-lookin' headass." he growls viciously as he drags you away.  You were stunned to say the least. Scared for Shinso's life more than anything. You walk a bit faster to match Bakugou's pace and hug his arm to hopefully calm him down.

"You could be a little nicer you know. Don't go around making all of us targets."

"win." was all he stated. You looked at him and paused, but soon smiled.