Chapter 14

Marina is a queen wow. Also, over 600 reads! Thank you guys so much!)

After the USJ incident, the students were given a day off to mentally and physically recuperate. You however, spent the day training alone. You didn't know how truly unprepared you were until yesterday. Physically, you weren't the greatest fighter. You relied more on your wits and instinct to get you places. However, after yesterday you had to get stronger. You couldn't let yourself be caught off like that when all of the other students around you tried so hard and did so well to fight the villains. You asked your mom to enroll you in a wrestling course, and she was ecstatic. 

"This will be so good for you to get in shape and lose weight!" she cried happily. 

You groaned and looked away. You hated that she wouldn't acknowledge you as a person until you were as thin as every other girl in Japan. However, you were determined to get as strong as the other students in your class. You needed to catch up to their levels to be able to even compete with them one day. As you went to the wrestling gym, you were set up with a punching back to kick and punch at. You went at it for hours until your knuckles grew bloody and you had bruises on your shins. You panted as you bandaged your hands to continue, until you got a message. It was from Ochaco!

Best Girl 💐 

We're all going to the beach to try and unwind! Please come!

Aquawoman🌊

Oof we'll see! Is it right now?

Best Girl 💐

Yeah! We even got Todoroki to come!

Aquawoman🌊

:0 This changes everything, I'll be there

Best Girl 💐 

I love you byeee

Aquawoman🌊

Ilyt

You ran home to take a quick shower and relax a bit before putting on some shorts and an All Might t-shirt over your one piece and take yourself to the beach after packing some snacks. You saw Katsuki making his way to the beach as well, so you jumped on his back and surprised him.

"OI" he screamed.

"BAKU! GOU! I'VE HOPPED ON!" you cheer as he grumbled to himself. 

"You're lucky I don't kill you, headass."

You giggle and wrap your arms around his neck as he carried you to the beach. 

"Hey. What's Round-Face's Snap." he suddenly asked.

you blink and look at him, suddenly catching on. Before you began your reign of terror, you gave it to him. Then you opened your mouth, much to his discontent.

"You're growing up Katsuki!"

He began to hit you with a baguette you brought in your picnic basket. You ran around laughing as he chased you, soon running into your classmates at the shoreline. 

"Hey guys!" you said as you sat on a large blanket your classmates had made of a bunch of smaller blankets. You all sat in a tight-knit circle and you appreciated the closeness. They all greeted you and Bakugou with the same kindness. All the girls looked so cute in their bathing suits, suddenly making you feel very uncomfortable. Momo was sitting next to Todoroki and you have to admit that you feel some kinda way about that. They spoke in a way you couldn't understand, due to their higher-class upbringings. You saw a faint smile on Shouto's face as they spoke and you got a teensy bit jealous. Looking away, you decide to go with Ochaco to the stalls to change. 

"Do I...look weird?" you ask her as she slips off her pale pink transparent shirt and shorts. 

"Not at all! I bet you look super cute in your suit. If anyone says anything I'll send them to space!" she cheers. 

You giggle as you gain the confidence to take off the extra clothing. You put the t-shirt back on in the end however. Gotta start off slow. You and Ochaco make it back to the group and talk some more with them until you feel strong arms pick you up.

"Katsuki--IIIII--" you scream as he threw you in the water. He laughs at you while you poke your head out of the sun-kissed ocean and glare at him before turning yourself into water. You glided through until you appeared next to him and punched him in the shoulder. You were in your element! Katsuki laughs evilly as he grabs your arm, but much to his discontent you liquidate again and run right through his hands.

"DAMN YOU" he yells as he looks for you. The entire class began to participate in this little game to look for you wherever you popped up. By now your t-shirt was soaked, so you took it off in the water to not attract too much attention and get to shore without them noticing. You thew the shirt on the sand next to the blankets and grin. 

"I'm right here!" 

They all turn to look at you and Mineta is the first to make a comment. 

"BUS DOWN TH--" he got a slap in the face from Asui's tongue.