Chapter 7

nothing in this fic makes any sense I'm so sorry-
ALSO WOW, over 100 reads??? I thought this story was trash thank you for liking it this much :'D)

In My Head - Ariana Grande))

You stretch as you are all explained the rules of the exercise. You draw a random letter and turns out you're paired with Ojiro. (You'll be replacing Hakagure here for today) 

The first match was between teams A and D, A being Deku and Uraraka, team D being Katsuki and Iida. You slightly feared for Deku's life as you saw pure rage in Katsuki's eyes, and you tried to calm him down by massaging his shoulders a bit. Katsuki's smirk widens. 

"Watch me beat him into the ground." he growls out quietly. You grimace and give him his earpiece. 

"Don't kill him, Katsuki."

"I won't. I just wanna hurt him so bad the match is called off." He grins maniacally and heads into the building with Iida. Deku was sweating through his suit and Uraraka seemed a lot calmer than he was. You walk back with All Might to the room to watch the match go down. After five minutes, the exercise began. You watch anxiously as your best friend begins to track down his lifelong rival. Deku looked cautious as he walked through the halls with Uraraka, and as soon as they turned, Katsuki rounded the curve and threw a blasty right hook at Deku. Deku grabbed Uraraka and pushed her down to protect her, they barely dodged the attack! Katsuki was staring bloody murder at Deku and began to say things that you couldn't hear. You see All Might's face began to express a bit of worry, but he kept his big smile up nonetheless. You stood next to Todoroki the entire time and grabbed his arm when you saw Deku about to use his Quirk. Todoroki looked at you in confusion and looked back at the screen, too entranced by analyzing the fight to care about personal contact. You bit your lip as your anxiety rose, glancing back at the dual-haired male. You and Ojiro were against Shouji and Todo. 

"Good luck to you two." you say to Todoroki as he glances at you. He doesn't reply and nods at you, walking away. You watch him go and wonder what happened for him to be a little colder than usual today. You couldn't distract yourself right now, though. You bop your head to try and get rid of your anxiety, trying to stop doubting yourself. You and Ojiro were villains, so you two get to the top floor first. 

"I bet Todoroki will use his ice to freeze us in place or something," you say as you glanced at him. "So our best bet is to let me liquidize his ice. He probably won't give Shouji a chance to act either." you begin to mutter as you looked out the window. Soon the match started, and you immediately feel the temperature of the air moisture turn cold. As you suspected, Todo was freezing the entire building. You begin to use your Quirk to absorb air moisture as you begin to cautiously walk down the halls. You felt like you were going to freeze to death. 

Walking the halls, you feel the ice catching up to your floor. You put your hand on the wall and begin to counteract Todoroki's ice by turning the approaching ice into water. With your other hand, you turn your arm into water and begin to absorb all of the melted ice, heating it up and sending back in their direction tenfold. Steam rose in the air and soon the building was one large steam house. 

Todoroki knew you were behind this, and realized he couldn't advance. He would actually have to come up with a plan this time. He had not taken into account that you could do other things with your liquid manipulation Quirk, but now he was beginning to take in some logistics. He calls Shouji back in and they walk through the steamed hallways, Shouji using his Quirk to get them around. Shouji could hear you two floors up, and motioned to Todoroki. Shouto understood and instead of freezing the building, he stomped his right foot down and a pillar of ice shot up through the floors. 

You narrowly dodged that damn pillar of ice. 

"Shit...they know what I can do now.." you mumbled. 'Better get back to Monkey Boy,' you thought as you ran back up to the 5th floor. Ojiro looked at you as you came in. 

"What happened?"

"Todoroki and Shouji are acting on the offensive. They're right under us. I bet you Shouji is listening right now."

Ojiro ponders this and picks up a little shard of ice you had on you. He starts to etch into the floor with the crystal solid, and you realize this is how he was going to talk to you.

'What should we do? Shoji is able to hear and probably see everything that we try to do, and Todoroki is crazy with offense.'

You began to write back.

'let's improvise with what we have. I can counter Todoroki's Quirk but not forever. Our only option is to use the capture tape.'

As soon as you finished, you and Ojiro were trapped in ice up to your legs! The ventilators in your boots got stuck and couldn't make you warmer. Todoroki starts walking towards the bomb, glancing at you in the process.

"I never needed luck in the first place." he murmurs and is about to touch the bomb, but is stopped when handcuffs made of water tie themselves to his wrist. He glances back at you and freezes the cuffs, freezing your arm in the process. It hurt like hell, and you swore your atomic composition turned upside down with the intrusion of the ice. You grimaced and turned the ice into water again, and soon the entire room was raining with scorching hot water. You notice Todoroki flinch as the hot water touched his scar, and anger soon replaced his placid expression as he launched ice in your direction. Ojiro was trying to catch Shouji. The time was almost up, and if you and Ojiro could hold out, then you two would win. You notice the building beginning to crack from the constant hot and cold temperatures, and you were beginning to get dizzy. The ventilators in your boots were working to combat that, but the human body could only take so much. You notice ice buildup on Todoroki and realize even his Quirk had its drawbacks. The timer suddenly rang and you and Ojiro were the winners. Todoroki stared at you with a look that you couldn't decipher, Shouji congratulating you both on your win. You couldn't get your eyes off Todoroki as he turns and leaves.