Chapter 13

Over 590 reads, thank you guys so much!)

September - Earth, Wind and Fire)

Izuku was running towards All Might, who was gonna be torn apart because he was held by that crow man thing. As soon as Izuku got close, the portal guy got in front of Izuku, about to suck him in as well! Bakugou reacted quickly and propelled himself with his explosions, hitting the portal guy where it hurt. As Bakugou held the portal man down, a stream of ice slid across the floor and onto the feet of the crow man, freezing him in place. You knew Todoroki had arrived. 

"One of your poorly trained thugs here told me you were here because you think you can kill All Might," Shouto began. He watched as All Might got free and jumped back to join you guys, and you noticed the blood seeping through his shirt. 

"Are you okay??!" Deku exclaims as he worriedly watched the Symbol of Peace. His question went unnoticed and you heard Kirishima try to land a blow on the guy with a bunch of hands. 

"How'd you like that you smoky bastard?" Katsuki sneers as he holds the portal man down. 

Todoroki looked straight at Hand Man. "The Symbol of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you."

The man with the hands took a small moment of silence and looked at the portal man.

"Kurogiri," he spoke. "how could you let these children get the best of you?" 

Kurogiri remained silent as Bakugou began to explain that the portal man did have a solid core, or else Kurogiri wouldn't have been able to move consistently or in the same places. 

"We should take our leave. But first, we must free our means of transportation. Nomu." The Hand Man known as Tomura said. The crow guy moved at lightning speed towards Katsuki! Your eyes widen as you yell out his name, Shouto holding you back from him so you wouldn't get hurt. Before you knew it, Katsuki appeared next to you four and a strong gust of air hit all of you. 

"Woah Kaachan, you escaped!" Deku said in amazement.

"No I didn't, you damn nerd." he mumbled as he looked in the direction of the wall. All Might had taken the blow and had struck the wall. You all stared in amazement. 

"My God..." you whispered. 'So that speed was All Might...' you thought to yourself. 

Tomura began to monologue about what made heroes have the right to use violence in the name of justice and that his cause was righteous. You rolled your eyes.

"You're just here cuz you like to hurt people!" you yelled at him. Shouto squeezed your arm, giving you a sign to have caution.  Tomura grinned behind his hand on his face.

"You got me all figured out." He whispered eerily. 

He looked at the bird man.

"Nomu, Kurogiri." he began. "Kill All Might. I'll take the kids."

You began to panic as Tomura came closer. You clung onto Todoroki's arm and trembled. You had no idea what you could do in this situation, and it scared you. What could you do? The water was too far away and the villains were right in front of it. The air was dry and there was no moisture you could absorb until someone made smoke appear or Todoroki used his ice. All of a sudden, a large gust of wind began to blow as the Nomu and All Might began to serve out punch after punch. All you guys could do was try not to get blown away and hold onto each other. All Might had succeeded and blew Nomu out the window! All Might stood with his head held high and soon enough the pro heroes showed up to get the villains out of here. You had left with the rest afterwards, going in for a quick check up at the request of the pros, and soon going back to your homeroom. You can't believe all of that happened in only 40 minutes. It felt like hours.