Chapter 10

So I'm thinking of doing a Dirty Dancing inspired fic with reader as Baby and Todoroki as Johnny? It's one of my favorite movies and I feel like it would be really fun.)

 Enjoy Night Fever by the Bee Gees!) 

You get back to class with Bakusquad and all sit in the back of the class. Aizawa was still napping which meant free time. You all started playing hang man to pass the time, the bell soon ringing Aizawa awake. As you all leave for your other classes, you felt a touch on your wrist. The mishap in the cafeteria plus the alarms going off due to the media trespassing had put you in a less than happy mood, and now this cold touch made you flinch. You look to see Todoroki.

"Can we talk. This weekend.." he murmurs to you as you both walk to your shared English class. 

You felt apprehensive and look away. 

"Why do you wanna talk to a pig?" you bitterly mumble as you walk ahead of him, choosing to sit with Mina from now on. 

Shouto admits that he felt bad about calling you that the day before. He was just stressed about the flashback it brought and didn't want anyone to know about it. He was upset that his first experience with an acquaintance had gone badly. He had hurt your feelings and wanted to apologize. Again, in Heroing-101 with All Might, he tried to explain but Bakugou got in his way. He scowled faintly and looked for Midoriya. 

"Do you know a girl named (l/n) (f/n)? I need to speak with her about something."

The green haired boy looked at Todoroki in confusion but smiled anyway. 

"Yeah, I do. We went to middle school together. Did you want her number?"

Todoroki nodded and entered it into his phone during All Might's rant about making the right costume adjustments to fit the needs of your Quirk. He wondered why he was putting so much effort into apologizing; usually he wouldn't care. You did use your lunch hour to introduce him to music he became hooked to, much to the distaste of his father, which made him like it even more. He even went as far as to buy clothing that looked in tune with the style of the artists in the videos and what the music was like. He was obsessed with the music you showed him, maybe that changed the way he viewed the situation. He wasn't completely sure as he tried to come up with excuses for his behavior. Before long, the day had ended. He soon texted you.

(Unknown)

Hey, (l/n). This is Shouto. I need to speak with you.

(f/n)

I don't wanna talk to you though.

Shouto

Please? I want to clear things up.

-

I also want to apologize for my actions.

-

What I said was uncalled for. You aren't a pig. 

You look away from your phone for a moment, contemplating forgiveness. He seemed sincere, but now you weren't so sure. Todoroki had always been cold. How do you know he isn't just saying this to not have a bad rep at school? You decide to text back finally. 

(f/n)

Fine. I'll send you my address.

Shouto didn't think you would do this so easily, he thought you still hated him. However, he would consider this a good thing.