Chapter 23

2.4k+ reads? No damn way thank you do much :'D)

I'll open requests soon!)

You looked around, trying to see who you could join quickly, since there was only 3 minutes left. Todoroki's group was full, as well as Bakugou's. You gulp and begin to get frantic, until you bump into Izuku, who only had Ochaco with him. No other teams had room and there were three of you left, Hatsume, Tokoyami and you. 

You go up to Midnight and tell her about the leftover three players. She thinks for a while and looks at Midoriya's group.

"You, green boy! You are allowed a team of five, since you were first!"

Midoriya cries happily and you all join up. You were behind Hatsume and Ochaco in the very rear, being used as a propeller with your liquidation capabilities. Your hands were on Midoriya's back, and Tokoyami was in the front, doing defense with Dark Shadow. You felt a little nauseous and gulp it down, hoping your ventilators and gauntlets weren't going to jam. You and Aoyama had been allowed your utilities because of serious medical problems. (Your severe dehydration and his really bad stomach aches. You both gave in the paperwork since you kinda didn't wanna die today). The battle soon begins after Hatsume shares her support gear with all of you. 

At the blare of the horn, you all began. The teams were in scrambles, immediately going for your team, as Deku had the most points combined with all of you. 

"Let's do this!" you all yell.

"They're not even giving us a chance, huh? Such is the fate of the pursued." Tokoyami says as Dark Shadow comes out. "Make your choice, Midoriya!" he calls out to the boy on top of all of you. 

"That's easy. We're running away!" He yells. As you all prepare to take off, some class 1-B students come towards you all.

"Not so fast!"

The ground around all of you sudden feels like quick sand! You gasp, and begin to liquidize it further to the point it was just dirty water to make it easier to escape. The jet pack that Izuku had on was activated and after you covered your face, you all took off. 

You cheer and grin as you all continue to be chased.

"Good work. Please continue to watch over our blind spots, Dark Shadow." Tokoyami praised the dark entity. 

"Sure thing!" he states as he begins to keep watch. Using Ochaco's quirk, you all land softly and begin to rush away from the crowd. This was because you were turning the ground into mud and shooting water in it to propel all of you. 

"This isn't a game! This is a massacre!" Mineta screeches as his bouncy balls begin to come at you left and right. You all panic as Ochaco gets stuck. Breaking off the bottom of the hover boots, You all take off again.

"AH! MY BABIES!" Hatsume cries. 

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Deku squeaks and is faced with Bakugou's explosions. 

You apologize silently as you take one of your hands off Deku's back and release a surge of water at Bakugou to send him back down. Sero caught him with his tape and had brought him back to their team. You all sighed with relief and landed safely.  

"I think these people are starting to realize that other points exist too. If we're continuing evasive maneuvers, they'll get fed up eventually."

You were all suddenly confronted by Todoroki and his group.